Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: thornyyyyyy

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    breno, you're getting as good at shooting off on tangents as Buster.
    Ok I guess I'll see you here tuesday night giving me reasons where I went wrong.

triplev123
    Breno, this started with Buster once again accusing D. Thorn of dastardly deeds & me responding by pointing out why I thought Buster was way wrong....and you've turned it into a tipping competition. If that's not shooting off on a tangent then what is?

aussiebreno
    Breno, this started with Buster once again accusing D. Thorn of dastardly deeds & me responding by pointing out why I thought Buster was way wrong....and you've turned it into a tipping competition. If that's not shooting off on a tangent then what is?
    When I chimed in it was to point out back class cant be used as a reason he won. You are standing by that it can even after I thought I'd already gave valid reasons why it cant. I'm not going to be able to change your mind about Mister Anthony being back class, but this is a last resort to try and get you to see back class doesnt stand up as a reason for horses winning.

triplev123
    That's fine. You call them the way you see them, I'll do the same. No problems.
    Are you coming to the Sydney APG Sale? I'll buy you a coldie.

aussiebreno
    That's fine. You call them the way you see them, I'll do the same. No problems.
    Are you coming to the Sydney APG Sale? I'll buy you a coldie.
    No triplev123, got to have money to buy horses Good luck in finding the next triplev though

triplev123
    Join the club. Not buying breno, definately selling though.
    Got a slashing colt and 3 lovely fillies. Looking forward to Sunday.
    I'll post a pic of the colt later on tonight when it comes through.

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:26 AM.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    no point putting tips up aussie, he'll just point out how good the form of the winner is AFTER the race
    Only when refuting your absolutely scurrilous accusations Buster...and apparently a far greater crime in your eyes than the aformentioned ?
    A rather curious value system to say the least.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    This might be a foreign but lets do the form BEFORE the races. We will do tomorrow at Menangle.
    Rc1 - C0 and C1 NWL5. Jennas Joy is the back class runner having been racing in C1/C2. All the C1s are also back class. Lilac Stride after racing in open 3yos.
    Rc2 - 3C0-3C2. Our Mach Leigh raced in an open 3yo and is a 3C1 so he is back class. Screaman Seaman is also back class after racing in a good 3C0-3 last start and he is a 3C1 himself. To a lesser extent the 4 and 5 however they are only 3C0.
    Rc3 - C0/C1. Beach Master after running in a C1/C3 last week.
    Rc4 - C1/C2 Mares and C3 <$1500L4. No back class runner. (Although I'm sure you will find one that once raced against Lady Euthenia in a trial so is therefore back class for the rest of its career)
    Rc5 - C2/C3 - Kazzs Buddy after racing in C3/C5 and C2/C5. Also Perfect Copy Lombo after racing in a C2/C5.
    Rc6 - C0/C1 - Innocent Vance after racing in C0/C5s last 2. Note: Laughing Game is not back class. The Northern Frontier race was 4 starts back. Jan 18 he was racing back class but since then has been in the same class. Sign To Inverell also ran in a C1 last start so is not back class. Last start he was but not now.
    Rc7 - C2/C3 - Littlechrissyadios after racing in C3/C5 last start. Flips Mate after racing in an M0. Everyone Dreams after racing in C2/C5s. Is Littlechrissy the only horse Thorn hasnt been able to win with? Buster you noticed this?
    Rc8 - C4/C5 & M0 C6+ <$1500L4 & $6000 claim. San Fran Lady is the back class of the day. A C7 in with a mares and junior claim and is back from open mares grade. North Precint an M1 (how is he in the race) however is not back class as has been racing in C3/C5 last start - same for Black Fighter. Lady Euthenia is back class as a C9 - raced open mares then M0. Christian Troy is back class after racing C5/7 and C5/6.
    Rc9 - Same conditions as Rc8. Slippery Nemo, General George and Good Boys are all back class.

So here are triplev123s bets tomorrow.
    Rc1-8, 10 $1.30, $1,04 and $2.40.
    Rc2- 7, 10 $2.20 and $1.50
    Rc3- 5 $3.70, $1.40.
    Rc4- No bets
    Rc5- 6,8 $3.00, $1.60
    Rc6- 5
    Rc7- 1,2,8
    Rc8- 1,8,9 $4.00, $1.60
    Rc9- 2,7,9 $2.70
    26.44 units back = 7.56unit loss
    That is 34 unit spend for 1 unit Eachway.

Aussiebreno doing the form 'traditionally' (in fact it took me longer to find the back class runners than what I did to pick out my selections)
    Rc1- Lilac Stride $1.30, $1.04.
    Rc2- Screaman Seaman $1.50
    Rc3- Glenhuggard $1.30
    Rc4- Girls Rule $1.40, $1.10
    Rc5- Aceattack Jack
    Rc6- Blueridge Mountain
    Rc7- Littlechrissyadios
    Rc8- San Fran Lady
    Rc9- Bo Sparta $1.70, $1.20
    10.54 units back for 7.44units loss
    18 unit spend 1unit Eachway.
    for those playing at home they are the results with nsw tab.

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread