Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: thornyyyyyy

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Told to take it down

Banned Gelding racefair will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jett Miller
    a few horses tonight lost a couple of seconds .. was the track slower tonight?

Junior Member Weanling mickeyh will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Marvin Houston
    I will only report the facts. Stewards turned up unannounced at Thorn's place yesterday morning and stayed there all day. He had no winners last night....

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyh View Post
    I will only report the facts. Stewards turned up unannounced at Thorn's place yesterday morning and stayed there all day. He had no winners last night....
    Very interesting

triplev123
    For a somewhat diminutive 19yo bloke you sure do roll with a rather cavalier attitude to the truth, the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth...Buster. The fact is that ANYONE can turn up out there unannounced at any time of the day or night. The front gate is ALWAYS wide open and the fella has nothing to hide.
    Last edited by triplev123; 02-27-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: The word 'but' does not contain an 's'.

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Told to take it down

triplev123
    Sure. You're a big boy now, I understand.
    No doubt you can even sleep without the light on.
    Seriously Buster, you gave yourself up cold with that 'just because you can't....' and...'you spastic' routine. You'll have to do a fair bit better than that. If you're a lot more than 2 or 3 years or so out of School, brother...I'll eat my old lawn mowing shoes.

Member Yearling Daryl New will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Daryl New
    Occupation
    horse trainer
    Re your comments in regard to Memphis Bay you failed to acknowledge that (a) Memphis Bay was forced inside the pegs and eventually jumped one and nearly fell. He was travelling well prior to incident and offending driver suspended (b) Although Memphis Bay has speed and is more renowned as a stayer from the front or death (c) with Mapua Legends gate speed it would have been suicide to deathseat in that case. Suggest you revisit how you assess form at Menangle . Triple V is right about how he drives and trains. I am more worried about how the premise that someone may have possibly peed in a swabbing stall after possibly consuming coffee and there may have been enough residue on a piece of straw to cast doubt on a positive swab which is subsequently overturned on appeal.

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Told to take it down

triplev123
    Manners maketh the man Buster. Well done.

+ Reply to Thread