Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitobliss Vs ITMQ

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I reckon Jnr won't use ITMQ too much too early. Instead he'll hold up and run over them late.
    GO QUINNY! GO YOU GOOD THING!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Brenno,

Hall Jnr may be forced to go forward off the arm otherwise if he ends up in the running line he may be forced to come 3 wide early or risk being pocketed! Remember everyone in the race will be out to beat him. I reckon his best bet might be to burn off the arm and then hand up to Smoken Up. He should then out sprint them up the inside via the lane?

The draw makes for an intriguing tactical battle. Going to be a cracker race!
    Could well. But they tried that in the Miracle Mile and failed and i read somewhere recently where Jnr said he wouldnt do that again. I doubt Terrorway will give it the lead easy and the one who he could hand up to would be Bitobliss, and after last week Stewart may opt for a sit, putting Quinny 3 back. Or maybe I'm reading far too much into it like I usually do with big races lol.
    Nevertheless Every time he races he is in danger of bad luck because that's just his style. He can be last to come three wide and still win, his acceleration and top speed is just unbelievable. Play to his strengths IMO, go back and run over the top of them!
    The great thing about harness is we will all find out soon enough.

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Could well. But they tried that in the Miracle Mile and failed and i read somewhere recently where Jnr said he wouldnt do that again. I doubt Terrorway will give it the lead easy and the one who he could hand up to would be Bitobliss, and after last week Stewart may opt for a sit, putting Quinny 3 back. Or maybe I'm reading far too much into it like I usually do with big races lol.
    Nevertheless Every time he races he is in danger of bad luck because that's just his style. He can be last to come three wide and still win, his acceleration and top speed is just unbelievable. Play to his strengths IMO, go back and run over the top of them!
    The great thing about harness is we will all find out soon enough.
    Exactly... We could both throw up a couple hundred different scenarios & still get it wrong. Can't wait for Sat nite - going to be a great race!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    No doubt will be an intriguing race can't wait, unfortunately can't get there Sat nite, family Xmas function!!!
    Anyone know how Terrorway gets out of the gate, haven't had a look at his replays yet and of course Butts were confident to try and lead in the NZ Cup recently not handing up Terror to Love, so they may try same?
    Big question will Hall use that electrifying pace to lead as mentioned before then hand up?.
    On Harness.org.au/news today I read this, classic!!!
    "Despite his poor draw, Lance Justice was ebullient when interviewed on RSN, suggesting Smoken Up was at or very close to his best and that the Victoria Cup was no one horse race this weekend.
    “We drew out the back last weekend and won easily so that was good practice for this week,” he said.
    “Nothing’s really changed. We’ll be off and around them early and we’ll turn the race into a true staying test.
    “It’s funny, because they asked us what song we’d like to accompany our horse when they walk out onto the track. I chose Titanium for Smoken Up, but I can think of one for a few other horses as well.
    “If I was choosing one for Im Themightyquinn I’d go for The Great Pretender.”

Sorry Brenno, couldn't resist.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    No doubt will be an intriguing race can't wait, unfortunately can't get there Sat nite, family Xmas function!!!
    Anyone know how Terrorway gets out of the gate, haven't had a look at his replays yet and of course Butts were confident to try and lead in the NZ Cup recently not handing up Terror to Love, so they may try same?
    Big question will Hall use that electrifying pace to lead as mentioned before then hand up?.
    On Harness.org.au/news today I read this, classic!!!
    "Despite his poor draw, Lance Justice was ebullient when interviewed on RSN, suggesting Smoken Up was at or very close to his best and that the Victoria Cup was no one horse race this weekend.
    “We drew out the back last weekend and won easily so that was good practice for this week,” he said.
    “Nothing’s really changed. We’ll be off and around them early and we’ll turn the race into a true staying test.
    “It’s funny, because they asked us what song we’d like to accompany our horse when they walk out onto the track. I chose Titanium for Smoken Up, but I can think of one for a few other horses as well.
    “If I was choosing one for Im Themightyquinn I’d go for The Great Pretender.”

Sorry Brenno, couldn't resist.
    Funny man Lance and good to see him adding some spice to the race. But if ITMQ is a pretender I'd hate to see what Justice says about Trigger given the head to head is 5 to 2.

Member Yearling Toni will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Prescott
    It might be safer trying to bet on the time they run rather than who is goin to win it

Im going to pick, Washakie, ITMQ, Terrorway - just to be a little different. Disclaimer - Im always depositing rather than withdrawing funds from my betting account

Junior Member Foal ifyousayso will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    james dennis
    im expecting ITMQ to give them windburn then jnr to have a crack back at Lance after the race.
    heres to hoping anyway

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Funny man Lance and good to see him adding some spice to the race. But if ITMQ is a pretender I'd hate to see what Justice says about Trigger given the head to head is 5 to 2.
    Here you go Brendan. http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=102485

** Your private message box is full so can;t send you PM...

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Terrorway for me,any horse that can sit outside Smoken Up and beat him and has barrier 2 as well, has got to be very very hard to beat.(love the odds as well)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    No secret our pick. Was told by wise people many,many years ago. If you want to be involved in horses;

1. Enjoy
    2. Never expect a return on your outlay
    3. Enjoy
    4. Have long arms and short pockets coz will always be shelling out
    5. thru 7. ENJOY
    8. NEVER, EVER, EVER give up on a champion

GO TRIGGER !!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread