Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitobliss Vs ITMQ

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Here we go again.....Bash ITMQ time from you lot over there. The Vic Cup will be an outstanding field with any number of horses capable of winning.One thing is certain of the Vics they will not be bending over forward to appease ITMQ with a barrier draw like the WATA does with visiting horses ( not that the champ needs a good draw ). One thing is certain, if he stays sound he will surpass Blacks a Fake's stakes earnings. At least he makes an effort to go east unlike the rest over there when it comes to our Pacing Cup......Oh that's right you did come over for the Inters AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENDED.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 12-02-2012 at 10:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Junior Member Weanling terror will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    quin clark
    cant wait for the vic cup its going to be one hella of a race when u have itmq and bitobliss can run sub 27's its not much between them, its come down to tactic's and the barrier draw of smoken up. Regarding to the itmq hunter cup 2010 he wasnt the only one in that race to have a easy run and did they make any ground like itmq did? no

aussiebreno
    Not a bad run from a horse with no heart or stamina last night. I want to see this bloke time trial with a sit at Menangle. That and sprint home a final 400 wow

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Not a bad run from a horse with no heart or stamina last night. I want to see this bloke time trial with a sit at Menangle. That and sprint home a final 400 wow
    The beaten up old has-been went OK at Melton last night too. Off the back line, 3 wide round the first bend making ground when they going 1.54 rate and eventually rolled to the front. And then last 1/2 in 55.4 (27.1 home) (1.55.8 MR). Just warming up for next week!!

Hope they all draw to have their best chance next Saturday night.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    No doubt a good run Brenno against the normal Perth FFA lot.
    I want to see him do that in any race in the East.
    Repeat his race last nite at Melton over same distance with Quin sitting outside Bliss Or Smoken, he wouldn't be winning.
    And you know what, Hall wouldn't even dare choose to go to the death over here!
    Last night he had Rakarebel taking ground off him at the finish and at 1:53.5 bliss or Smoken win no problem.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Repeat his race last nite at Melton over same distance with Quin sitting outside Bliss Or Smoken, he wouldn't be winning.
    Last night he had Rakarebel taking ground off him at the finish and at 1:53.5 bliss or Smoken win no problem.
    Moot point re sitting outside TRigger or Bitobliss, they couldn't do it either. Hall never let Quinny down so again a moot point that Rakarebel made ground. Winners keep winning, haters keep hating!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    The beaten up old has-been went OK at Melton last night too. Off the back line, 3 wide round the first bend making ground when they going 1.54 rate and eventually rolled to the front. And then last 1/2 in 55.4 (27.1 home) (1.55.8 MR). Just warming up for next week!!

Hope they all draw to have their best chance next Saturday night.
    going to be a long week waiting, first stop Cranbourne tonight.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    I just 'loved' watching Smoken last night, no stars to beat but he did it like he was just trying to prove a point (to me mainly) and that is not to write him off just yet. Gotta love 'boring old Smoken Up' as he has been tagged by one forum contributor some time ago.

Does anyone see Bitobliss getting rolled tonight because I have declared him, and if the $1.90 stands up I mightn't have to front up at work tomorrow.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Yes, and Smoken Up beat a very average Melton FFA lot, the same suspects that appear every week and you are also forgetting that 1:53:5 equates to a lot faster time at Melton. I'm afraid Smoken Up's time IS UP against the open class horses, just look what Excel Stride did to him a few months back over SU's pet distance. His earnings will only increase in dribs and drabs, Quinny is already well ahead of him.

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    I just 'loved' watching Smoken last night, no stars to beat but he did it like he was just trying to prove a point (to me mainly) and that is not to write him off just yet. Gotta love 'boring old Smoken Up' as he has been tagged by one forum contributor some time ago.

Does anyone see Bitobliss getting rolled tonight because I have declared him, and if the $1.90 stands up I mightn't have to front up at work tomorrow.
    Yep, that was me,must have struck an accord,everyone still remembers it.Maorisidol's favourite, but alas, not much Smoken Up to do with those old tyres - tread is wearing thin,maybe trade him in for a newer model - Bitobliss.

+ Reply to Thread