Thread: Billinger for tool of the week

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro

Billinger for tool of the week

BIGGEST TEST YET FOR COME ON FRANK

The logical danger to Come On Frank is three time Treuer Memorial winner Washakie, a $1.60 favourite ontab.com.aubut Billinger is not ready to wave the white flag just yet.

"If I lead he won't be getting the front and if I can't get the lead and am in the death then Washakie won't be getting the spot outside the leader, I didn't nominate to run second."

( So has billinger nominated to run last then and cop a fine ? Washakie will run him into the ground if he decides to take him on. Not only will " come on frank " Hit the great wall of Bankstown 400M out, Washaki will run on and fill the placings if not win )

aussiebreno
    Could well be some horseplay going on, Billinger trying to scare McCarthy into not coming round.

Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Could well be some horseplay going on, Billinger trying to scare McCarthy into not coming round.
    Too many tough horses on that back line to threat not handing up. His best option is sit and wait for the stars to go past. Hopefully get clear and become lucky

aussiebreno
    I don't know what tactics I'd give, so I'll just leave it up to the bloke who's drove him to 31 victories. 4yo Vicbred drive was a charm and the horse has been flying since. Good luck to them, but it would also be special to see Washakie get 4 Truers.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Tyson I think you are being incredibly harsh.

Frank means the world to the Billingers. He has progressed through the grades and its now time to see whether he can match it with the real big boys. If he just handed the front to Washakie, he would have zero chance of beating him. By holding the front, gives him the best chance of winning the race. It may mean he doesnt run 2nd or 3rd, but after all, the dream is about winning... that why i race horses anyway!

Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Tyson I think you are being incredibly harsh.

Frank means the world to the Billingers. He has progressed through the grades and its now time to see whether he can match it with the real big boys. If he just handed the front to Washakie, he would have zero chance of beating him. By holding the front, gives him the best chance of winning the race. It may mean he doesnt run 2nd or 3rd, but after all, the dream is about winning... that why i race horses anyway!
    You will get that Friday night when your horse wins the mares classic....So only two more nights to dream about it I will be there to watch. Im just not a fan of the public display of i will not hand up by any driver or trainer. Washkie needs to win so he can create a little of his own history

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by tyson View Post
    . Im just not a fan of the public display of i will not hand up by any driver or trainer. Washkie needs to win so he can create a little of his own history
    Here is a justification for boring,run of the mill,just drop in onto the fence,do not dare challenge the supposed good thing racing.Let trainers,drivers make statements that they are not going to lay down and die.Check Lance Justice's attitude to giving someone an easy go.You want to beat his horses,do it fair and square by proving your horse is braver and better than his and then,if beaten he offers congrats without rancour.
    I hope the comment about making history wasn't meant to mean that Washakie should be left alone so he could win four.He has been a great warrior and win lose or draw,the result should be because of a great and truly run race.

Banned Filly little fish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Username deleted
    I propose another nom for tool of the week - tyson

Frank probably slim chance to beat Washakie but if he drives to suit Washakie he is virtually zero chance.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by little fish View Post
    I propose another nom for tool of the week - tyson

Frank probably slim chance to beat Washakie but if he drives to suit Washakie he is virtually zero chance.
    What he said.

Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minuteman View Post
    What he said.
    I agree

+ Reply to Thread