Thread: Fantastic 4yo crop coming through

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Grand Stride was sensational last night. As was the $5

Banned Filly little fish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Username deleted
    I was wondering does anyone know the full list of qualifying races for the chariots this year? Hondo gratten & Paleface Adios I know - something in NZ? - Nugget in WA I know - are there any others? Anything in Vic?

Junior Member Foal ifyousayso will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    james dennis
    FORM 700 CHARIOTS OF FIRE (MS) OF $200,000 +
    TROPHIES + RUG

For 4yo Pacers that qualified from selected races in NSW (Hondo Grattan and Paleface Adios Stakes), Western Australia (Gold Nugget, 7-12-12), Victoria (4yo Bonanza,16-2-13), Cambridge NZ (4yo& 5yo Sprint, 11-1-13), Marlborough NZ (4yo& 5yo Sprint, 13-1-13). In NZ a 4yo that finishes 1st or 2nd will receive invite, or only the winner if 2 4yo’s finish first and second. Only one horse will be invited from a 3rd place from either race if no 4yo finishes in the top two placings. A horse that qualifies outside of NSW, must make an acceptance in writing with HRNSW no later than 10am Friday 15th February 2013. Horses which accept the positions into the Chariot of Fire cannot nominate for the Hondo Grattan or Paleface Adios Stakes. A 4yo already qualified for Chariots Of Fire but competes in either Hondo Grattan or Paleface Adios forfeits automatic invite. The balance of the field will be selected from horses that competed in the Paleface Adios and Hondo Grattan Stakes on finishing positions. RBD – 1609 Metres
    1st = $120,000, 2nd = $30,000, 3rd = $20,000, 4th = $10,000, 5th = $5,000, 6th-10th = $3,000 each

+ Reply to Thread