Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG increases in NSW Prizemoney increases from July 1st.

triplev123

BIG increases in NSW Prizemoney increases from July 1st.

It seems to be slowly filtering through the Industry here in NSW and Rex and the NSWHRC Crew will put the exact figures on the July 1st prizemoney increases at a meeting set down for a date in March which escapes me at present...however for now suffice it to say the prizemoney soon to become available here in NSW will be the highest anywhere in Australia for both the Provincial Clubs as well as Menangle and in fact it will be the highest available anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere. How good is that? GO YOU GOOD THING!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    my mail is suggesting $12,000 country fronts...

buster
    they are matching the WA levels to begin with and then increase it gradually as they are paid for HP

triplev123
    It's excellent news Mightymo, Buster. Excellent news. Finally both existing and most importantly aspiring Trainers & Drivers will be able to make a full-time go of it & finally it will become a genuinely financially viable proposition for the Owners. I can't wait. Bring on July 1st.

buster
    just wish i could afford a horse good enough to get some of that prizemoney lol

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I hope people read this and take notice and start buying at the Sydney sale's cause from here on in looks very promising it's just a shame i sold my yearling through the week lol.

Hi Buster
    Get a syndicate together with your mates and hopefully you will be able to get some of that prize money.

Hi Triplev123
    There was a whisper going around that you were trying to get the prize money increase announced before the sale's, it's a pitty that it won't happen but you get a A+ for effort.
    Last edited by mango; 02-12-2011 at 04:02 PM.

triplev123
    You'll get one Buster. Just a matter of time. The buggers always come along when you least expect them to and often from the most unlikely of sources. It's like the day I met Mrs. Triple. I got home from work one afternoon & hey presto...there she was, standing in the neighbour's driveway. That was about 16yrs and two children ago.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    And don't forget the sale book on your honeymoon lol.

triplev123
    Many thanks Mango. That's exactly what I was trying to do. I got a call a few days ago and while they and we no doubt all wish it were otherwise, I can now understand why the NSWHRC can't yet put specifics on things before the meeting on the date that they've announced.
    That being said Rex & John have been and are spreading the word & further still I understand they'll be speaking in general terms before the Sydney APG Sale with regard to the prizemoney increases in NSW coming into effect as of July 1st and they'll be leaving nobody there in any doubt as to their magnitude.
    Probably the single best thing to come out of it for Harness Racing in this State overall is that it seems they're all very much aware of the need for the benefits of the HP sale to be spread further afield than just Menangle. From what I understand very significant prizemoney increases will occur in NSW Country areas as well. The way it's all shaping up a life-sized bronze of Rex being cast and placed prominently somewhere on the lawn out at Menangle is a certainty.

triplev123
    Geeze, very touchy subject that Mango. If Mrs. Triple ever reads this site I'm stuffed.

+ Reply to Thread