Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: BIG increases in NSW Prizemoney increases from July 1st.

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Clearly this forum must be cowards' castle, lots of crap comments from the uninformed!

Neil's stable is full and plenty waiting on the sideline. The reason they go to him is simple, honest and doesn't feed you a whole lot of crap about your horse. Unlike some on the so called top 20 list, he's one you can trust off and on the track!!!!!!!

Regards

buster
    Give me willick any day if the week, he's got more talent with his eyes closed than n day

if he is so talented why does he not get free lance drives? And he's working 60 horses, where are all the good ones?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Buster
    Talking to Neil the other day and his only working a tad over 30 and yes he does have some big price purchases there but just because they are big price horses doesn't mean success. He only starts them if they are ready he doesn't start them for the fun of it. I've had horses with Neil and have found him to be straight down the line and honest.

Member Yearling maestro will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    G Webster has set an example that a few guys in our neck of the woods should follow ... and from a punting perspective, handing the reins over to Jnr doesn't cut it. If I like something at 2's with Jnr on, I'll take 6-4 with Sugars and yeah, there's way too many quality freelance drivers like Willick etc not getting enough drives.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Croatto View Post
    Clearly this forum must be cowards' castle, lots of crap comments from the uninformed!

Neil's stable is full and plenty waiting on the sideline. The reason they go to him is simple, honest and doesn't feed you a whole lot of crap about your horse. Unlike some on the so called top 20 list, he's one you can trust off and on the track!!!!!!!

Regards
    Well said Mark, well said.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Mark Croatto,
    To put this in your second post???

TripleV123,
    You have 250 post haha thats lots hahaha

The Days are good people/horsemen and the concreter seems to prefer genuine people.
    Last edited by justdoit; 02-16-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: to funny

buster
    yes mango, but he picked those horses out so it does reflect on him if they are no good

webster would be a leading free lance driver in sydney but he still chooses to put sugars on over himself - says something

triplev123
    G'day justdoit,

Merely backing a mate's call my friend. He's simply doing for Neil, a fella that both he & I know, something similar to what I did recently in defending the scurrilous allegations made against D. Thorn...and as far as I'm concerned, well played Mark. Not sure about the good people/horsemen/concreter stuff you put at the end there...somewhere along the way you've lost me in translation. You'll have to elaborate.

Real Name
    mark croatto
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Give me willick any day if the week, he's got more talent with his eyes closed than n day

if he is so talented why does he not get free lance drives? And he's working 60 horses, where are all the good ones?
    G'day Buster, I'll tell you what, we're racing at Goulburn on Sunday the 6th March, come to our race day office, right next to the stewards so it shouldn't be so hard to find, introduce yourself and then I'll take you around and you can meet Neil. That way you can tell him what you think - face to face - rather than hide behind anonymity. What do you think, is it a date?

To Justdoit,
    I'm not so sure that the number of posts I have made should determine what I may say. Have been a member since the start, the fact I chose not to comment previously doesn't preclude me from commenting when some unknown decides to publicly demean a person who has my respect as a trainer, driver and person!

Regards

Real Name
    mark croatto
    Hey Big Fella, thanks. As wonderful as the electronic era may be, when it comes to online communication media such as forums, their biggest drawback is the anonymity they provide those who are not so brave in real life!

Now, back to the topic, having watched the replay of 'In the Gig' last night, the steps being taken by Rex and co really have to be applauded. 60% to 100% increases in Career front prizemoney. That is going to be a Godsend to participants.

All we need now is a favourable result with the race fields legislation, or at the very least some realistic compromise that sees the racing industry receive a fair cut and we will be in the strongest position ever as far as participants are concerned. The confidence that will flow from that will see NSW industry grow to heights we could only dream of a few short years ago

I've got one in work and two fillies due back in the next month and everything is crossed that they make it.

Regards

Mark

+ Reply to Thread