Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: BIG increases in NSW Prizemoney increases from July 1st.

buster
    i have no problems telling neil that i dont think hes a good driver and an average trainer

Junior Member Foal Rids will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    May I say the following;
    Check the current issue of HRI on the most winning horses at Harold Park, you will find Cashel Lugh and Ben's Image amongst them.
    Not very long ago when Menangle opened Neil led the premiership all the way up to the close of the season only to be pipped at the post by weight of numbers.
    He has a State Premiership under his belt and a number of group ones as well.
    On final day of the ID less than twelve months ago he posted a 1.51.2 with Magic Operative in the FFA race.
    I really don't need to go on.
    We with horses at the stable are very happy and have complete confidence in both him and Amy and put our money where our mouth is win, lose or draw we. Have a nice day.

triplev123
    No worries Mark, you're welcome and so's Neil.
    Of course if it were Ray Moroney we were talking about, that would be an entirely different story because Ray is is one seriously old Shagger with bells on and a rear-view mirror. Be sure to tell him I said that when next you see him and also tell him if he tries to get his Zimmer Frame into the boot of my car again I will run over it.

Rex is as always a man of his word. He said that he would be getting on ITG & he would mention the prizemoney increases at Menangale and in NSW in general and that he'd leave nobody watching in any doubt whatsoever as to their magnitude...and that he did, in spades. Gotta love that.

You know the two biggest things that will come from these increases Mark?
    It will mean that Trainers & Drivers will actually be able to make a genuine full-time career of it & as the father of at least one girl who, like her old man, would much rather be around horses than most people she knows and a girl that is likely to get involved in the Industry at some point in the future, that is just great as far as I'm concerned. She and those like her will still have the Industry to look towards as a career path in 10-15-20 years time. How wonderful is that?
    Just as importantly it will also mean that after years and years of basically subsidising the operations of the NSWTAB the long suffering Owners in this State and elsewhere will be afforded the opportunity to pay their training & related bills with significantly more ease...and they may even be able, for perhaps the first time ever, to run their racing operations at...God forbid...a profit !!!. Imagine that huh?
    Last edited by triplev123; 02-16-2011 at 08:30 PM.

triplev123
    Where have you been Rids? Mark & I have been holding the Fort waiting for the Calvalry.

buster
    beaten by weight of numbers....lol
    Last edited by buster; 02-16-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Junior Member Foal Rids will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    beaten by weight of numbers....lol
    Do the numbers to the strike rate, Sherlock.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi TripleV123,

The Days are good people/horsemen and the concreter seems to prefer genuine people .
    Translation
    The Days are good people, and very capable horsemen. Emilio Rosati seems to prefer genuine people more so than the
    type that would tend to piss in his pocket.

Hi Mark Croatto,
    I feel that attacking someone on a public forum is a very weak thing to do and even more so when the attacker is not using their name.
    In this instance they are just wanting a reaction and stirring up some shit. IMO
    Last edited by justdoit; 02-16-2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: AH guilty of calling a kiwi a D..H.. on here. bugger

buster
    less than half a percent difference between him and fitzy? and fitzy has a significantly higher prizemoney ratio. Plenty of blokes in the bottom half with better strike rates

buster
    i think i would follow the form more than anyone on here so i am entitled to my opinion

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    We recently moved a 4 yr old mare from one trainer to another.
    The lies seemed to be coming our way thick and fast, they had someone wanting to purchase her,
    the amount we were told that was being put forward was a 1/3 of the actual price.

She is now with a trainer that is a good honest person, I get more enjoyment out of the horses when dealing with good people and
    not arseholes.

Hi buster, yes you are.

+ Reply to Thread