Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign

WASHMEPOCKETS at COBRAM

Man that was a huge huge run ...

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Was a great run. But he is a money muncher. He's one of those horses, when he puts in a blinder, you think to yourself I'll get on him next start. But he doesn't follow it up. Much the same as Lets Slash and Burn and Smudge Bromac do. Not trying to knock the horse, because we'd all like one like those 3. It's just the way I see it.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Was a great run. But he is a money muncher. He's one of those horses, when he puts in a blinder, you think to yourself I'll get on him next start. But he doesn't follow it up. Much the same as Lets Slash and Burn and Smudge Bromac do. Not trying to knock the horse, because we'd all like one like those 3. It's just the way I see it.
    Tend to agree, as a punting proposition he is an eachway special everytime he goes around, he is always around the money but doesn't win too often. That aside, that was a hot field and to go under to Choice Achiever after giving away a football field head start was a mighty run. He would be a dream horse for his owners and I'll bet they are tickled pink to have him. Another great country cup race that one. They have been turning them out in Victoria this season. Thumbs up!!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    I fell into this bloke following the run at Cobram and quite deservedly got my fingers severely burnt.

Tonight he is going around in the Shep Cup. I am posting this to remind myself to never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again to weaken for this gay deceiver ever, ever, ever again.

There!!! That should just about turn him into an absolute moral.

+ Reply to Thread