Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auckland Reactor is back - big time!

Senior Member 2YO Duane Ranger will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Duane Ranger
    Occupation
    racing journalist

Auckland Reactor is back - big time!

triplev123
    You need to revise that Headline a bit Duane.

It should read Auckland Reactor is back- in yet another glorified Time Trial !

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    You need to revise that Headline a bit Duane.

It should read Auckland Reactor is back- in yet another glorified Time Trial !
    Lol.
    Still good to know the American trip hasnt had any negative impacts on him and he is at least on par with what he was before he left.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Some people might call it a time trial, i'd like to have a horse who can beat Monkey King first up, i think Mark is a good judge of a horse and if he says the horse feels bigger and stronger than before i'd take his word for it. There is still along way to go so i suppose the next 2 months will be the telling factor.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    It's just so cool to have AR back. A time trial ? Probably.....but small fields tend to be boring affairs anyway. Soon we'll see AR in a larger field but will the opposition be any stronger, I shouldn't think so. Nice to have him back, it simply adds more to what is looking like a top ID.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Looking at tonights run he will be pushing s.... up hill to be a real threat in the inter, i like the horse but over racing like that is a real problem and in the big races you will be chewed up and spat out the back as he was tonight. Good to see Power Of Tara get up.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Im so so so sick of hearing about this horse. He runs some sensational sectionals but champions win when their not supposed to. They keep sticking the beak out no matter how tough the run. Thats what people love seeing. Thats why we love Blacky. Thats why we love Smoken up. It made Poppy a champ. Not an animal that can fly if everything is run to suit. Come on. Grand circuit horse yes. Champion..NO.
    Ps, Can they now change the banner on this site the say the "Gold Coast AR is Back"

nat
    Your right on there Mango

I don't think he can race from back in the field should had been unleashed off the gate maybe instead of all those great wins by the length of the straight as a youngster maybe should have been teaching him some ring craft and how to survive back in the pack he went poor last night. Great tactics by the Hill team to have a crack but now they have to worry about some Aussie horses ITMQ top run coming from last speed on 3 and 4 wide beaten a head with the last half in 56.6 run up front boy he's looking sharp.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I can't wait to see Blackie, Smoken Up and Mr Feelgood over there knocking heads with the Kiwi's cause they are serious contenders. Mr Feelgood gets worked right handed in halfs in a minute so i hope he can handle it in halves of 55-56 cause thats what they will need to run the last half to have any chance.

Gtrain
    You are correct, as much as i wanted him to win last night he stumbled and it is dissapointing as if he had of settled i think he could of been there in the finish.

triplev123
    I think that you're all being a bit harsh on Auckland Reactor.
    Let's be fair. What genuine winning chance could he possibly have had last night?
    Everyone knows that the NZ Navy's Hyperbaric Chamber in Calliope Rd, Devonport, Auckland is currently closed for routine maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread