Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewards Report Please...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Stewards Report Please...

Hall Jnr has a massive jostle with Quinn and Mysta Magical Mach on first bend...
    Quinn caught 3 wide, goes to last
    Hall sooks at the back like he's not interested and wants to get his toys and run home...
    Didn't try too hard for mine...couldn't catch Mysta who was 3wide last lap
    Will be interesting stewards report.

Also, why wouldn't Hall ping straight to the lead from barrier 4 with his speed, especially when barrier 3 gallops at the start, and especially when his stablemate has the lead from 2? Every man and his dog knows the stablemate will hand up...
    Too many questions for me... Stablemate wins and pays $8.5
    And.......
    How can he start at $1.20 against that lot from barrier 4 for gods sake!!!!!!!
    $1.04 I would have thought!
    Last edited by Maorisidol; 01-05-2013 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added last paragraph

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Missed the race (worked a late) but that was the first race replay I wanted to look at and the bloody replay doesn't show the start. Bugga. So all I get to see is Hall trying to box in Harper (I think?), in those same bully boy tactics we saw about 12 months ago which I was lambasted for to some degree on the forum. They raced pretty tight before Hall gave up the ghost, allowing the stable-mate to waltz away with the race. I won't be expecting any notable comments in the report. You start to get used to it. On the other hand that has been another huge night by the stable...a 6 bagger no less, with some good priced animals tipping out some shorties from the same yard.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Hall Jnr has a massive jostle with Quinn and Mysta Magical Mach on first bend...
    Quinn caught 3 wide, goes to last
    Hall sooks at the back like he's not interested and wants to get his toys and run home...
    Didn't try too hard for mine...couldn't catch Mysta who was 3wide last lap
    Will be interesting stewards report.

Also, why wouldn't Hall ping straight to the lead from barrier 4 with his speed, especially when barrier 3 gallops at the start, and especially when his stablemate has the lead from 2? Every man and his dog knows the stablemate will hand up...
    Too many questions for me... Stablemate wins and pays $8.5
    And.......
    How can he start at $1.20 against that lot from barrier 4 for gods sake!!!!!!!
    $1.04 I would have thought!
    Totally agree. Either IMQ not on his game or the Vic Cup early burn still gives Jnr nightmares.
    Of course one could be forgiven for thinking that the winner who is owned in the same interests, was the best bet of the night if IMQ took care of MMM and then not try.
    Not a performance for a horse the West claim Australia's best.

Real Name
    bailey martin
    From the article http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=102888

"Bill Delaney, chairman of the RWWA panel of stewards, told Hall jun. that his jostling with Mysta Magical Mach (Kyle Harper) in the early stages of Friday night's race was "at the top end of the serious scale" but said the panel would not impose a suspension, taking into account his engagements to drive in major carnival events over the next few weeks."

Is it one rule for for the Hall's and bugger the rest.

Pleaded guilty and fined $500..............What a joke.....He earnt $000's in percentages on the night......some penalty!

Real Name
    bailey martin
    Found this interesting from the Stewards Report from Gloucester Park 11/12/12 race 4

"Stewards inquired into the reason why TUHIMATA GLASS NZ (Gary Hall Jnr) was obliged to race three-wide racing out of the back straight to receive the bell. After taking evidence from Gary Hall Jnr and Bruce Stanley (ENJOYABLE) it was established that TUHIMATA GLASS NZ was obliged to race wider as Mr Stanley has moved ENJOYABLE into the one-wide line when not clear of TUHIMATA GLASS NZ. Mr Stanley was found guilty to a charge issued under the provisions of Rule 163(1)(b) in that he made another horse cover more ground than necessary. His reinsperson’s licence was suspended for 17 days. He was given a deferment of that suspension of 6 days with the penalty to take effect following his drives at Pinjarra on Monday 17 th December 2012. In determining penalty his good driving record was taken into account."

The 2 rule theory?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    From the article http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=102888

"Bill Delaney, chairman of the RWWA panel of stewards, told Hall jun. that his jostling with Mysta Magical Mach (Kyle Harper) in the early stages of Friday night's race was "at the top end of the serious scale" but said the panel would not impose a suspension, taking into account his engagements to drive in major carnival events over the next few weeks."

Is it one rule for for the Hall's and bugger the rest.

Pleaded guilty and fined $500..............What a joke.....He earnt $000's in percentages on the night......some penalty!
    Bill Delaney needs to learn the meaning of the word "penalty".
    "the panel would not impose a suspension, taking into account his engagements to drive in major carnival events over the next few weeks."
    Thats the point Bill, its a penalty. Its supposed to clean up ALL drives so that Mr Hall WILL be scared of getting a penalty so he CAN drive in the "major carnival".
    How on earth is $500 a deterrent to Hall? seriously, the stable won the race (i wont mention any notion of Hall having a dollar on the winner) and he won other races on the night.
    Would love to hear from the owners of Quinn and what they were thinking seeing their million dollar pacer being used as a Demolition Derby chariot under the auspicious "care" of Captain Crash em up Hall Jnr himself...
    Was Jnr thinking of the horse and the upcoming major stakes on offer in Perth, or the Inter dollars on offer when jostling so fiercely? Or was he simply ensuring he would claim his dominance over any driver that what he wants he gets?
    Now before Hall fans get on here and have a go at me for this post, i only have a go at him because you dont see Gavin Lang, Chris Alford, Luke McCarthy, Mark Purdon etc doing the crap that Hall does SO OFTEN, and more annoying the home town Stewards looking after their golden child having rules for all drivers and rules for Hall because he has a big carnival coming up!

Junior Member Weanling terror will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    quin clark
    gary is just a arrogant driver never did like his driving,if itmq was going to lose its because of gary hall jr, I kinda feel sorry for that horse itmq, i wounder if that gust buster run on fri night and victoria cup taken it toll him now

Member Gelding Lenem will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lenny Bagle
    Incredible that his apparent "lack of interest" later in he race didn't rate a mention in the stewards report!

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Both horses owned in similar interests.

Senior Member Colt LisaB25 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lisa Bendotti
    Horses
    Hillview Aussie, Choccy Mac
    agree with most on the comments and deff question the drive myself
    fan of the quinn and hopefully see him bounce back next week
    As snr said he's been kind to him since his float trip back from the east
    hopefully strips fitter after that one and hes back at his best next week.
    He's still run home in 27.8, 28 & 28.5..

+ Reply to Thread