+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rock N Roll Heaven

Junior Member Weanling mo cushla will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    stuart watt
    Occupation
    Breeder

Rock N Roll Heaven

Has anybody seen a RNR Heaven foal that is small ? So far all the foals I have seen are very impressive, leggy types.

Junior Member Weanling HRNZ Enthusiast will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Trent Yesberg
    We have a very nice filly by him - and yes very leggy! This picture was taken when she was a day old (sorry for the bad quality).
    Attached Images

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    Gee Trent there is some serious bling on that baby!!

Someone else's question made me think of this one. I'm looking for some show names for horses not just barn names. something classy and it can be male or female. thanks =)

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by mo cushla View Post
    Has anybody seen a RNR Heaven foal that is small ? So far all the foals I have seen are very impressive, leggy types.
    [VVV] G'day Stuart,
    For mine he seems to be leaving a many of them a lot like his paternal grandsire, Western Ideal, did. They have good size & good bone structure/length of leg & barrel to them, to me they look like racehorses should look.
    Contrary to the early charge from some quarters that size-wise he would leave them in his own image, from what I've seen I wouldn't be at all surprised if they often go the other way completely & he leaves many in the style of Big Jim, Always A Virgin etc. To a fair degree that is also a function of Breeders also intentionally sending him their bigger mares to cover, so in that respect it's all but a lock that they'll overall end up bigger than him, but nevertheless...his foals appear to have quietened the early knockers. Whenever I think of that horse I think of his powerhouse LBJ win, back to back 1:49's on a half. That's wicked.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit

Rock n Roll heaven

Quote Originally Posted by mo cushla View Post
    Hi Stuart, I have a Rock n Roll heaven filly from my Bettors Delight mare and she is a tall girl. I can see a huge resemblance between her sire and the filly, but she is going be be quite tall and as J.Varcoe mentioned, he appears to be throwing from his fathers side off things. It's funny how breeders keep bagging the smallish stallion, Courage under Fire, Bettor's Delight and Rock n Roll Heaven, who's only a fraction taller than Bettors.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    I've seen quite a number of RNR Heaven foals and overall they are as good a bunch of foals as you will see anywhere. He must surely have a few small foals somewhere (as every sire does) but I have seen no evidence of size being an issue.

+ Reply to Thread