Race 8 SEW EURODRIVE WA PACING CUP (SKY 1) 8:25 PM M0 Or Better.
RBD. Prizemoney: $400,000 2536 METRES MOBILE START

1 ROCKET REIGN NZ S J Suvaljko Callan Suvaljko C19 M9
2 DASHER VC NZ A L De Campo Chris Lewis C18 M11
3 CAN RETURN FIRE NZ G S Bond Colin Brown C15 M7
4 MYSTA MAGICAL MACH NZT SvilicichKyle Harper C20 M15
5 RUSSLEY RASCAL NZ G S Bond Colin Brown C17 M7
6 FRANCO RENEGADE NZ A G Cortopassi Aldo Cortopassi C11 M6
7 SNEAKYN DOWN UNDER NZ D W Duffy Morgan Woodley C23 M16----------------------------------------------- Second Row --------------------------------------------8 UPPY SON NZ S C Reed Justin Prentice C18 M4
9 LIVINGONTHEINTEREST NZ G E Hall Snr Kim Prentice C12 M4
10 CROMBIE K D Young C14 M7
11 IM THEMIGHTYQUINN NZ G E Hall Snr Gary Hall Jnr C43 M38
12 LOMBO NAVIGATOR A L De Campo Matthew White C16 M8
13 OHOKA DALLAS NZ (Em 1)
14 AUSSIE MADE LOMBO (Em 2)

This looks to be another cracking race for mine:

I like Dasher VC to overturn his 2nd place from last year. He was mowed down by ITMQ last year in a very fast time. Dasher starts from gate 2 as he did last year but I don't see him having to burn the same lead time as last year as he won't have the likes of Raglan, Mr Feelgood, or a Hall runner from gate 1 to contend with for the lead.

ITMQ starts off the back line which isn't a bad thing for him. I can't see him getting a trail into the race in this edition as he did in 2012 and coming off a slower pace Dasher VC might be able to turn around the 1.6m defeat.

Lombo Navigator will most likely grab ITMQ's back into the race late but I don't see this suiting him.

Mysta Magical Mach might end up having to breeze which will take the edge off him. He's tough and strong and will keep finding however.

The journey is too long for Sneakyn Down Under and I can't see him enjoying the last lap.

The Bond runners (Can Return Fire and Russley Rascal)off the front line can fill a hole if they get suitable runs on pace but that's the best case scenario for them I feel.

The one that may cause a boilover at very good odds is Livingontheinterest. It will trail Dasher VC through and probably end up with cover in the moving line right on the speed. Despite last week being run to suit it was still a very good performance and you cannot argue with picket fence form. 7 starts in WA for 7 wins, 6 at GP. It would be rude not to have a bob each way if the price is right.

The draw has taken care of Franco Renegade as he will need to restrain, I would prefer him on pace.

Uppy Son is likely to be 3 or 4 pegs for the duration and finish the race fresh but out of the money.

Crombie is a class act and I wish I owned him but he doesn't seem to be going well enough so far this prep to win from 3sr in this company.

Where my money goes will obviusly depend on what value is on offer. Ignoring that, my numbers are 2, 11, 4, 9

Good luck if you have a go.