Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: WA Pacing Cup - 11/01/2013

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Yes Ash'ol mate,I get it..its your opinion on how you think ..what you believe to be true..that makes you feel good.And there are people who think the same..not a problem.The difference is though..reading through your posts you.. as I see it,stick the boots in to the horse and WA Horses in general,you ensure your posts go a litle bit further and kind of make it personal to us parochial West Aussie's.ITMQ's record is pretty good in the East but you jump on it.Then offer excuses when the good Visitors come here for the Inter's and run very ordinary in the final. Even when Chancellor Cullen came here with a massive reputation and narrowly won The McInerney Ford Classic but then got beat by the locals in the Golden Nugget,no one here posted any negative comments on the depth of the 4yo's in Vic.Why would you?no doubt he's a good horse and any clear thinking person knows that its tough at top level in most States let alone having to travel as well.
    So Ash'ol mate,pretty sure most people are sick of our little spat,you believe what you need to to "Feelgood",I dont want you to get your "Blaster" out and pull the "Trigger cause then we'll have a "Major" that only "Dr Quin" might fix.

Banned Filly little fish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Username deleted
    Typical eagles arrogance - dare anyone say a word against WA it becomes personal

And since when is 'the east' a unified group of states?

This is fishbowl little man's syndrome.

Chancellor Cullen is very very good at his best, but there are a stack of really good 4yos around the country, we'll see in Sydney just how good imvictorius is ,the chariots will be a cracking race and he'll want to be damn good to beat restrepo smolda fly like an eagle and co.... Woops I mentioned 2 kiwis maybe it's now the east + NZ versus WA???

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    Yes Ash'ol mate,I get it..its your opinion on how you think ..what you believe to be true..that makes you feel good.And there are people who think the same..not a problem.The difference is though..reading through your posts you.. as I see it,stick the boots in to the horse and WA Horses in general,you ensure your posts go a litle bit further and kind of make it personal to us parochial West Aussie's.ITMQ's record is pretty good in the East but you jump on it.Then offer excuses when the good Visitors come here for the Inter's and run very ordinary in the final. Even when Chancellor Cullen came here with a massive reputation and narrowly won The McInerney Ford Classic but then got beat by the locals in the Golden Nugget,no one here posted any negative comments on the depth of the 4yo's in Vic.Why would you?no doubt he's a good horse and any clear thinking person knows that its tough at top level in most States let alone having to travel as well.
    So Ash'ol mate,pretty sure most people are sick of our little spat,you believe what you need to to "Feelgood",I dont want you to get your "Blaster" out and pull the "Trigger cause then we'll have a "Major" that only "Dr Quin" might fix.
    Was it maybe 20-30 years ago that there was a "movement" in WA to separate from the rest of Australia and become its own country or was that just talk? Cos Kev I reckon u and Rod might have been the founders of such a concept, u have such a chip on your shoulder about thinking that all eastern states people hate WA...it's seems a paranoia.
    I have not "stuck the boots into WA horses in general" at all.
    U fail to read my English .
    I said I would like to own Mysta Magical and Dasher, now to me that says I like 'em, not hate 'em!
    This very thing Rod makes it impossible to have a logical discussion with u when u say these kind of things, all my reasonings and examples are based on numbers and stats and real race events.
    I have never said oh those Perth horses are all crap! Yet that's what u virtually accuse me of.
    I have never said Quinn is crap, the very only absolute thing I say about Quinn is that he is simply not number 1. He's right up there of course, I said of course he could win the ID Final this year...
    So, enough banging my head against a brick wall....I'm out.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    G'day Kev,

Classic mate.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Ash, I thought all of this had settled down but obviously not . I made no comment about your favourite horse Smoken Up being beaten in the Horsham Cup by Melpark Major, no comment about him running seventh in the Vic Cup, no comment on his second in the NZ Cup,in fact only once have I mentioned his name at all and that's when Excel Stride beat him so emphatically over SU pet distance of 1700 metres.
    The minute ITMQ comes over for Vic Cup and runs third what do we get, an assumption from you that the horse is no good because he should have won it easily from his position in the field, and guess what, so should have Smoken Up in the Horsham and NZ Cups from his front running position. Then you had to mention my name as to where I was, you hadn't heard from me for a while, I'm quiet on Quinn's run etc then we get the run down on all his other runs blah,blah ,blah from similar types to you. The reason I had stopped posting for quite some time is that I get tired of having to post comments in the negative and I was seriously considering closing my account because of people like you. Believe me'' the wise men from the east'' doesn't apply here. Your'e out, so am I.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 01-20-2013 at 03:31 PM. Reason: added wording

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    The reason I had stopped posting for quite some time is that I get tired of having to post comments in the negative and I was seriously considering closing my account because of people like you. Believe me'' the wise men from the east'' doesn't apply here. Your'e out, so am I.

???? You posted negative comments on Smoken Ups fan page less than hour after he won SA Cup?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Ash, I thought all of this had settled down but obviously not . I made no comment about your favourite horse Smoken Up being beaten in the Horsham Cup by Melpark Major, no comment about him running seventh in the Vic Cup, no comment on his second in the NZ Cup,in fact only once have I mentioned his name at all and that's when Excel Stride beat him so emphatically over SU pet distance of 1700 metres.
    The minute ITMQ comes over for Vic Cup and runs third what do we get, an assumption from you that the horse is no good because he should have won it easily from his position in the field, and guess what, so should have Smoken Up in the Horsham and NZ Cups from his front running position. Then you had to mention my name as to where I was, you hadn't heard from me for a while, I'm quiet on Quinn's run etc then we get the run down on all his other runs blah,blah ,blah from similar types to you. The reason I had stopped posting for quite some time is that I get tired of having to post comments in the negative and I was seriously considering closing my account because of people like you. Believe me'' the wise men from the east'' doesn't apply here. Your'e out, so am I.
    Ok I was out, but when people quote me as saying something I didn't say, that's not right to me.
    U have the other blokes problem, understanding English and comprehension and worst yet twisting my words to an exaggerated degree because u r all emotional as soon as u see a post by the big bad Maorisidol!!!!!!! Ooooooooo!!!!
    And also making assumptions. When u make an assumption Rod u make an "ass" out of "u" and "me"
    Get it? Ass u me... Assume.
    U assume Trigger is my "favourite horse"
    Show me anywhere on this forum in any of my 200 odd posts where I have stated that! Don't bother u won't find it...
    Quinn runs third in the Vic Cup, u then say "we get, an assumption from you that the horse is no good because he should have won it easily"
    2 things Rod, I did not ever say he was no good or even infer it...so why say that I said that?
    And I also didn't say he should have won easily.... I certainly said that IF he was the best in Australia, he totally should have won, but he didn't. Hence not No. 1.
    And now the kicker... On another thread u say this, "As far as ITMQ goes I have never said he is the best",
    Mate that's the only thing I have been trying to say, so why the big defence, again I have never said he was a donkey!
    It's nothing personal against the horse at all, nothing against WA, nothing against u or Kevin,
    just trying to have a discussion on a forum and on here where anyone can have their word on who they may think is number 1 or not or whatever the topic maybe,
    No hard feelings mate!
    Good thing is we are both passionate about the trots!
    Now U have my word on this topic
    I'm out.

Ps. Just don't come back and say I said something I didn't...

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    ???? You posted negative comments on Smoken Ups fan page less than hour after he won SA Cup?
    You seem to have a fixation with Smoken Up's fan page. I apologized thinking it was your facepage to which you answered "Not mine. Absolutely nothing to do with it'', so what's your issue?
    If a facepage is out there to the public it is going to be commented on. Yes you are right, I posted a negative reply to another, as I was saying, counter-productive.

Note: it was a comment not comments.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Thumbs up

Geeze fellas, I've got to admit...it's quite refreshing to see some other poor bastard taking a bit of heat around here.

Closed Thread