Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is it pronunced mach or mach??????

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    Professionally speaking I always pronounced it "mark" but this is racing not aviation. Oddly though when people ask me about the ones I have I say they are by "Mack Three".

Of course the simple solution would be for everyone to have two by Mach Three, one Mark and one Mack!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    The bloke that went around at Melton tonight called Machin Out ... is it "Mackin Out" or "Markin Out"? Course not!! Its Makin' Out, just another variation. Owners can call their horses whatever they like (and as long as its not too derogatory) good luck to them. Nothing like a clever play on words.
    Last edited by broncobrad; 01-19-2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: imbecilic grammar

Banned Gelding mary will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mary hughes
    Also tonight at Redcliffe Mach Twain went around & the announcer said Mac Twain???

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    The bloke than went around at Melton tonight called Machin Out ... is it "Mackin Out" or "Markin Out"? Course not!! Its Makin' Out, just another variation. Owners can call their horses whatever they like (and as long as its not too derogatory) good luck to them. Nothing like a clever play on words.
    sorry to be a bore Brad, but as i said earlier on this thread.....I'll go for "muckin out"

+ Reply to Thread