Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: drivers, the good, bad & desperate!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes indeed. A year or so back he looked liked being a real superstar. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and have him back better than ever.

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I see you've found a desperate one.
    Somebody else found a good one in Nathan Jack on Smudge Bromac Sat night at Melton.
    So I'll nominate a bad one.
    Adam Richardson on Cold Shark, race 5 Temora on Friday night. Woeful.
    Same driver struck again in race 8 at Wagga today. Attacked from three wide the same as he did at Temora.

Banned Gelding mary will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mary hughes
    Just watched the replay of FM Cup last night.....Great drive from Chris Lewis. Well done.

Real Name
    mary hughes
    Also form Newcastle last race Thur, G Chapple.....smart drive, got the bickies with that one when he ran as soon as the fav made his move. Very good.
    Last edited by mary; 01-19-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: spell

Real Name
    mary hughes
    Well done Harvey, your mares went terrific.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Thanks Mary. Very proud of my girls.

Any thoughts on race 3 last night at menangle - 55.8 for the 1200-400M and no question asked????

Real Name
    mary hughes
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Thanks Mary. Very proud of my girls.

Any thoughts on race 3 last night at menangle - 55.8 for the 1200-400M and no question asked????

IMO, Darren sure did try & soften MA. But didn't come off. Should have been some questions asked.
    Race before Micky M has a please explain.

Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by mary View Post
    IMO, Darren sure did try & soften MA. But didn't come off. Should have been some questions asked.
    Race before Micky M has a please explain.

I cant imagine the uproar if Luke or Andy had done that with a stablemate in the run...

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Harvey I believe its about time somebody said this..........there are many drivers and trainers bagged on this forum, and very few have anyone running to their defense, but as soon as anything is mentioned regarding the McCarthy family, yourself and a couple of others come out swinging in their defense and making out they ( McCarthy's) are being singled out by people for one reason or another!

I have not seen you or the others who rush to defend the Maccas, run ANY defense whatsoever for ANY other person being bagged by contributors to this forum, which, as you can imagine, leads me to think you may not be defending fair play so much as defending certain players.....so mate if you want people to regard your opinion as being fair, untainted and balanced, I reckon you want to look at this aspect of your posts because openminded people like myself are beginning to wonder if there is an agenda that is yet to be aired.

Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Dan

in answer to your question. Yes, I absolutely believe that people scrutinize Luke(in particular) and his team above and beyond any other trainer/drivers. I suppose part of that comes from the fact that he is the leading trainer/driver in the State. However, all I ask for is consistency. We need to apply the same standards and expectations to all drivers. Right now it is my opinion that is not the case. and hence my comments above.

What did you think of the race i referred to?

+ Reply to Thread