Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fremantle Cup

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker

Fremantle Cup

"I won't be leaving anything to chance" Im Themightyquinn's driver Gary Hall Jr. said on Racing Radio's Big Breakfast.

"I'll be looking to get straight off and he'll be driven like the best horse".

i.e I'll let Hokonui Ben's driver know when it's time to go and I'll track him 3 wide from the bell : )

Lombo Navigator spoils the party this week.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    Looks like another ITMQ Benefit Race.
    Too many Hall runners in the race for ITMQ not to get an appropriate run. He will have to snag back to last to get in the moving line but there is no doubt he will get a trail home. I think Bob is on the money, ITMQ makes a 3 wide move at the 1100m and Hokunui pops out in front of him to give him the cart home.
    Opened at $1.70. Free money.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    "I won't be leaving anything to chance" Im Themightyquinn's driver Gary Hall Jr. said on Racing Radio's Big Breakfast.

"I'll be looking to get straight off and he'll be driven like the best horse".

i.e I'll let Hokonui Ben's driver know when it's time to go and I'll track him 3 wide from the bell : )

Lombo Navigator spoils the party this week.
    could be on the money with Lombo Navigator Bob, just watched the Perth Id Final replay where he ran third and was held up, got out late made up very good ground, wouldve grabbed 2nd no problem and if out clearly early enough may have been a very close judges decision for winner.
    Good draw this week.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Along with Lombo Navigator...am I having a brain fade...or did there also used to be a Franco Navigator doing the rounds?

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Its funny considering how weak the horses are over here (according to some experts on here) that the conections of other horses think that they have a big chance in the race also.

Snipperts from the West Aus paper...
    Comeback pacer"Crombie"has shrugged off leg problems from last year and conections are confident he will fully test hot favourite ITMQ in The Freo Cup.
    His career looked in jeapordy last year with a tendon injury.Last week he steamed home from 8th position to run second to ITMQ and made up ground on him in the final stages.

Lombo Navigatorwill be driven aggressively after drawing gate 3.Lombo Navigator will come out all guns blazing De Campo said.
    He'll be put right into the race this week,it would be good to have an eight length break on ITMQ at the 400m.
    DeCampo's other horse Dasher VC drew barrier 1,he was having his 1st race for 11 weeks when 3rd in the WA Pacing Cup.
    The horse pulled up last Friday as if there would be improvement in him De Campo said,that was confirmed when I worked him this morning(Tues).He's definately improved with the 1st up run.

Hall has said that he will pull Quinnie back to last after drawing the inside of the back line.Hall rates Hokonui Ben as a genuine danger to Quinnie.

Should be a great race.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I reckon the biggest problem horses face going West to East or East to West to race is that they don't do it well ahead of time to settle in.
    One of the smartest thing I ever saw horse management wise was Darren Hancock & Tony Hilton sending Jofess across to WA to stay at Ken White's place weeks and weeks ahead of the opening rounds of the Perth ID...where he ultimately beat The Falcon Strike by a nose, landing some huge bets in the process.

Member Yearling Toni will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Prescott
    Absolutely VVV - hit the nail on the head. The travelling distance and time difference is too great to be able to leg it over there for a few weeks and be competitive.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quinny, a little disappointing last night. Not taking anything away from the winner;to sit on the outside of Dasher VC for a lap and a bit is no easy task, but he had a good run
    in the race and he has done it before although from a sprint position. Slugging it out on the outside even for 900 metres is not his forte and I think G Hall jnr is starting to learn.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Clever drive from Lewis, he really drove Dasher VC to absolute perfection IMO, and upping the tempo when ITMQ came up from about the 1100 meant ITMQ had to work hard for the last 3 quarters, that with too long in the breeze for Quinny aided the end result, a great race but and Lombo Navigator had his chance too.

Senior Member Colt LisaB25 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lisa Bendotti
    Horses
    Hillview Aussie, Choccy Mac
    A good night for the decampos first and third in the feature, also took out the albany cup with adda paternal suit and brother steve taking out the consulation with son of fergie..

+ Reply to Thread