Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fremantle Cup

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Red face

" has done it before although from a SPRINT POSITION. Slugging it out on the outside even for 900 metres is not his forte and I think G Hall jnr is starting to learn."
    G Hall should have been reading my posts hey Rod!!!

Junior Member Weanling terror will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    quin clark
    gary jr once said belieave in the horse speed, so were is the belieaving in him now?? why changing his racing style going early was his lost of the race once again, he should know the horse by now.

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    " has done it before although from a SPRINT POSITION. Slugging it out on the outside even for 900 metres is not his forte and I think G Hall jnr is starting to learn."
    G Hall should have been reading my posts hey Rod!!!
    Actually I think the other drivers have been reading. Chris Lewis forced his hand, and got the desired result.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    In total agreeance with Mary Dizzy and Dan in regard to the driving tactics of the winner. Perfection in tempo by Chris Lewis. If Gary stayed in instead of going when he did he may still be looking for a run. I think he had no choice but to go, his undoing was being positioned too far forward from the start. My question, on that one run alone, without any luck in running and with the possibility of being exposed on the big track at Menangle, up against the best horses from Oz and NZ, on that one run alone, how can IMTQ be considered a realistic chance? TTL is still 4/1 equal fav with IMTQ, obviously the form analyst hasn't seen the replay either.

I think a truer reflection of the market would be TTL 2/1, Carribean Blaster 5/1, Excel Stride, Smoken Up and Gold Ace 8/1, and IMTQ about 10/1. Don't start trying to get on with me, just what I think.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Brad,
    I think ITMQ at this moment it time is a realistic chance in any race he contests, but he's NOT a get up in their face, knock 'em down and drag 'em out sort of horse like Smoken Up, Pure Steel and to a lesser degree ( in style of racing only) Blacks A Fake. He's more of Koala King sort of horse, gets the right run and has a devastating final burst that puts everyone to sleep!
    He has been driven accordingly and has reaped wonderfull results thus far, but when Jnr stayed back as long as he did last night he ended up with no option but to play into Lewis' hands...thats how I saw it anyway, the pretty little VERY fast black horse, is dead set ripper of a pony, BUT he's not one of those "make the race your own" sort of horses.

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Great win by Dasher and good drive by Lewis.your assessment Brad is spot on,if Hall had of stayed in I think ITMQ would have finished third at best.I think there is a good number of horses that could win the Inter's as well and it will depend on all the variables for most of them.Should be great for betting at least.As far as ITMQ goes I have never said he is the best but a champion none the less.I always considered he would be the hardest horse to match race against because of his blinding speed.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Geez, tough crowd. I thought it was a great run. 29.1 to the breeze then 55.7 home. Failed by a Head.

Last year they went a lead time of 93 for 2902, this year a shade better than 100 for 2936 then a 31.4 !

Lombo Navigator had his chance but tough to make up one inch coming 3 wide going 55.7. Off balance a little too turning, going too fast. I still like him a lot at the $35 to make it to Sydney.

Banned Filly little fish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Username deleted
    If you're getting in the media calling people chickens you'd want to be winning the race wouldn't you?

Maybe lance should get on radio and do a gobble gobble sound

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by little fish View Post
    If you're getting in the media calling people chickens you'd want to be winning the race wouldn't you?

Maybe lance should get on radio and do a gobble gobble sound
    7-3

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Brendan, I thought these 2 had only raced each other 7 times. Being 2 Inters, 3 Vic Cups, 1 MM, 1 Cranbourne Cup
    Are you able to list the ones I'm missing please.

+ Reply to Thread