+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why

Member Gelding gregcattell is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    greg cattell
    Occupation
    stockman

Why

Why do controling boddies have clubs with lights race in the heat in summer at day
    meetings & race at night in the cold in winter

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    to satisfy the requirements of the TAB Greg, they tell us when we race, what time we race, how much prizemoney we'll pay, and ( they won't admit this) the little darlings will control the coverage we recieve from "third party" Sky Racing.

So in answer to your complete question Greg about "Why do controling boddies have clubs with lights race in the heat in summer at day?" the answer is..."controling body???" that must be the TAB!!!.and yes it is! and they dont give a flying about the horses racing in the heat of the day.....it's all about turnover...,the god almighty dollar, in some peoples eyes our saviour!!, but in mine its's a pox on our sport, we all have different motivations to be involved in this game, mine is sport..a love of working with and developing horses and seeing them grow both physically and intellectually.

But thats just poor dumb Gibbo, I must be a "backwoods person" cos I just do it for fun, money doesn't enter the arguement.

+ Reply to Thread