Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ballarat cup

Member Yearling Toni will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Prescott
    Now don't I look stupid

Should have had some on Mah Sish.

I should just add the odds I quoted were from tab.com.au and sportsbet

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    New Hunter Cup Fav, Mah Sish!
    3wide last lap, 27.5 last qtr, 56.2 800m, MR 1:58.4
    Pipped poor old Sushi in last 10m...who was also pipped in same race last year.
    Winner getting better with each run here.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    I fluked Mah Sish tonight, thought it might get the nice soft run, get driven for luck and sneak a hole. Not take the fight up to the leaders, sit 3 wide and nab the raw fish on the line. How sweet it is to be sooooo wrong. Bit of a square up though, was on Sushi last year and thought it couldn't get beat and still reckon it shouldn't have.

Member Yearling Toni will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Prescott
    Well done brad! What odds did you get? They were a little inconsistent from fixed.

I should have boxed the first four, oh well....

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Well deserved win to the ever consistent Mah Sish, do feel for Sushi being done on the line 2 years in a row but he is due for a big win very soon. On his recent runs he looks like a major contender in the Hunter Cup.

Its good to see the major players hitting form in time for the ID, cant wait for the heats.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Well done brad! What odds did you get? They were a little inconsistent from fixed.

I should have boxed the first four, oh well....
    Took $9 on fixed odds which were just slightly unders on the NSW tote. I haven't ever had a bookmaker tremble at the size of my bets Toni...more likely sniggers of derision and a "sure you can afford it Rockerfella?". Last night was another top race drama wise and I actually thought for a moment Sushi was going to hang on. Have seen a bit of Mah Sish in NZ and Oz now and am firmly of the belief that he is at the higher level of the 2nd tier top-liners and if conditions suit can be competitive against the best, but his performances only underline how much more superior the real Terror To Love is in the top grade. I am going to be one crest-fallen little rooster if we don't see the best of him this time around in Oz.

+ Reply to Thread