Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: j davies

buster

j davies

was she not training for a while? shes certainly gone on with the job after a massive year last year

a treble last night and a double today, and 4 of them are real up and comers

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Beau still doesnt know what its all about, and when he does, i think he is going to make a very nice horse. Just a pity i lost his dam last season

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Buster,

Jane has always given straight answers and no BS, you know where you stand with her. A good trainer IMO.
    Noel and Jane sounding the same on the phone is my only concern, I never get it right. I get scared when calling them

buster
    haha classic, very good trainers - which is why i asked, as they didnt have much for a while after lombo sent alot to fitzy

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Beau still doesnt know what its all about, and when he does, i think he is going to make a very nice horse. Just a pity i lost his dam last season
    A small chuckle...NRL fans of The Footy Show would know the Beau Knows section.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    Hi Buster,

Jane has always given straight answers and no BS, you know where you stand with her. A good trainer IMO.
    Noel and Jane sounding the same on the phone is my only concern, I never get it right. I get scared when calling them
    At the Bathurst Crown this year just before Aussie Made Lombo went around Chris Alford got called into the rooms. Aussie Made Lombo was still in the marshalling yard when the others were out on the track .... Jayne was not happy (rightfully so) to say the least. Scariest moment in harness racing!

triplev123
    The scariest moment I ever experienced in the company of Noel & Jayne was one night in Cranbourne when I inadvertently got between Noel and a House Special Pizza in a former Church turned Italian Restaurant. I thought I was going to lose my right arm.

+ Reply to Thread