Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American Racing Sulkies

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired

Lightbulb American Racing Sulkies

Can anyone tell me why we have never adopted the American sulkies? The Advantedge 2 Lift Bike has a good 2 secs advantage on times compared to our bikes so I've been told.

buster
    they are not approved gear

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Hello buster, I know they are not approved gear,but I was wondering why?. What's so different about them that we can't use them.

buster
    they are wider and shorter so that its sitting over there back legs when striding rather then being behind them as ours are

i see no benefit to our racing by using them, US racing is ridiculously boring

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I like the gigs we already use and i also like seeing the horses racing side by side and close together, when watching the wider gigs in the states when there side by side and because the wheel base is so much wider you could near fit another horse in between them.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    UFO sulkies banned from being distributed ( but not used???)....the cart has bolted? These were the carts that caused the furor at the Ballarat Cup meeting.

http://www.harnesslink.com/Internati...d-in-Australia

+ Reply to Thread