Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aiken

Member Yearling maestro will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

Aiken

I was keen on Pacific Playgirl (see Ladyship Mile thread below) and I "was" to a lesser degree on Hectic with McCarthy on (went off her without him) but rolling off the fence at the 500m allowing the stablemate to rail through, that looked on the nose. It put paid to Cruiser Franco forced Make Mine Cullen 4 Wide.

Gem of a drive by Bennett. Let Douglas slot in ahead of him and followed her all the way. Cheers Greg !!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hectic
    Shifted out ( sure did and looked terrible )
    Query driving tactics ( So they should )
    Inquiry adjurned ( Will be interesting )

buster
    great trainer..spastic driver

triplev123
    VERY nice fella is DA.

aussiebreno
    How long does Aiken get? Should be 12months minimum but no doubt will only get 2 or 4 weeks or something soft like that.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    DA might be a nice fella but the drive was woefull, it will be interesting to see what come's out of the inquiry.

Aussiebreno
    He should at least get 3 months if not more, if he does get 2 - 4 wks that doesn't set a good example.

triplev123
    Lovely bloke David but I never said that he was the reincarnation of Alf Phillis. When he was training/driving up here in Sydney, driving wise he didn't earn the nickname 'Coma' for nothing. . I used to just adore those days when he was racing at HP. Lots of fun every Friday night.

Member Yearling maestro will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Moran is a very good prospect. Him and Dyer should be handling the driving for a while

buster
    he'll be back soon triplev, but not for at least 6 weeks

buster
    Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    Moran is a very good prospect. Him and Dyer should be handling the driving for a while
    and alford

+ Reply to Thread