Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter Dominion

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker

Inter Dominion

Only the one meeting @ Menangle on the weekend of March 3 ?

It's an outstanding day of racing, the finest ever but there should also be a meeting on Saturday night for the folk traveling from interstate or aboard or Glebe : )

I'll be going but if there was a meeting there on Friday or Saturday night I'd most certainly stay in a nearby hotel for a night or two. I'd also have a few more drinks, dine on course or nearby, transport to and from the hotel etc etc etc

I've just had a look at the availability of rooms on March 2, not a problem and it's only a fortnight away. From that perspective, it's a dud IMO.

My point is, I'll be driving to the track on Grand Final Sunday and that's it. I'll be grabbing a bite to eat for breakfast in a cafe near home and getting in for nicks. If there's a meeting on the Friday or Saturday, I'm putting 1K minimum into the local economy.

I started a thread many moons ago on this board about a three or four day carnival to rival those I've been to in the States (Harness) and the handful I've attended in Europe (Gallops).

Harness Racing NSW should own this weekend, screw the gallops. There's racing @ Dubbo on the Friday and a 6 race restricted card @ Bankstown on the Saturday, all worth 3K !

What a wasted opportunity.

Still a great meeting and I'm very much looking forward to it but for ID14 / 15, HRNSW need to grow a pair and dive in feet first. Build it and this mug will spend.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Bob,

Mar 2 is APG yearling sale day. You need to get along there and buy yourself a yearling

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    Bob,

Mar 2 is APG yearling sale day. You need to get along there and buy yourself a yearling
    I've never dipped my toes in here. Myself and a few mates in the States raced 60-70, in and out of claimers, had a blast. Perfect for a risk averse tightwad.

I'll think about it : )

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    NZ Heat......That's it folks..!!!!

Race 8 [10:15pm] GLENFERRIE FARM INTERDOMINION HEAT 1 MOBILE PACE (Gr2) $50,000, 2200m Racebook Gear Please refer to Harness Racing New South Wales for all conditions applicable to the TAB.COM.AU 2013 Interdominion Series. PLEASE NOTE:That for the Interdominion Heat Performance Incentive Scheme levies will not be applicable and or a bonus be paid as a result of winning this race.
    1901912 5h Gold Ace 1Front S J Reid
    2211311 5h Terror To Love 2Front G T Court & P T Court
    3712771 6h Sir Lincoln 3Front R W Green

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    ROFL !!

3 horses. What a joke. Surely the last time under this format that we see a ID heat in NZ.

and hopefully HRNSW only issue them 1 spot and let them sweat for a second.

Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad
    To be fair, Mark Purdon had a few nominated and they are all no goers, so this is what happens. Bring back the old system and that sorts out the wheat from the chaff.

Member Gelding Tangles will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mj mcmillian

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    NZ Heat......That's it folks..!!!!

Race 8 [10:15pm] GLENFERRIE FARM INTERDOMINION HEAT 1 MOBILE PACE (Gr2) $50,000, 2200m Racebook Gear Please refer to Harness Racing New South Wales for all conditions applicable to the TAB.COM.AU 2013 Interdominion Series. PLEASE NOTE:That for the Interdominion Heat Performance Incentive Scheme levies will not be applicable and or a bonus be paid as a result of winning this race.
    1901912 5h Gold Ace 1Front S J Reid
    2211311 5h Terror To Love 2Front G T Court & P T Court
    3712771 6h Sir Lincoln 3Front R W Green

What a Joke!!! It should not stand up,abandon the race.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    What a Joke!!! It should not stand up,abandon the race.
    And a Group 2 as well !! Winner will be classed as an Interdom heat winner.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
    To be fair, Mark Purdon had a few nominated and they are all no goers, so this is what happens. Bring back the old system and that sorts out the wheat from the chaff.
    there were 5 only noms. No Purdon runners nominated. those to pull out Jarcullembra and Mr Presley

+ Reply to Thread