Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Inter Dominion

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Yup, the Wild Card is a terrible idea. More so after the draws are out. WA should get it.

NZ Heat, 2 spots, only 3 in it ... Nuff Said!

Vic Heat, 3. The names are there, form wise, not so much. 3 or 4 of the 9 are stocking fillers.

NSW Heat 1, 4. I'm OK with 4 from this heat. There's three times as much depth as the Supp Heat so double the spots is fair enough.

NSW Supp Heat, 2. Mah Sish and who ? Four Starzzz Flash is the 2nd Fav, Nuff Said!

= WA only getting 2 guaranteed with the ID12 Tri, Fremantle Cup winner & Co is a joke. The folk there should be mightily pissed off.

Hey Bob...this should make your day, NOT!!! Have a look at the 2nd last sentence in this report. Its an unlikely scenario but it is still possible.

http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=103679

Junior Member Foal Karinya will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ryan Alewood
    Occupation
    Regional Facility MGR
    I really like the heat format interstate its exciting for me knowing that I will be on track Saturday at Menangle and will be watching 2 heats on track and the the other 3 all withing a short space of time something different. Its great for interstate horses to to have a go at qualifying with out the cost of coming to NSW. HOWEVER I am disappointing these are the only heats. It would have been great to have the second round of heats the following Saturday (Night 2 of the carnival) then the final 8 days later.

Disappointing only 3 horses in the NZ heat and 2 are guaranteed a final appearance. Bit unfair for the other heats who have full fields.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Karloo Mick is out.
    B. Lews stay refused.
    Now only 3 will go through from the first heat in Sydney.
    Maybe have 2 wildcards????

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Starting to wish I nommed my old nag for the NZ heat.....may have been my once in a lifetime chance

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Just heard on Sky that Smoken Up is under a fitness cloud and is to undergo a vets inspection 9.00 Saturday morning, apparently plenty of rumours circulating (of which I know naught about). Carribean Blaster also to undergo the same routine at 10.00. I hope all is well with these horses and they get their opportunity in the ID.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Just heard on Sky that Smoken Up is under a fitness cloud and is to undergo a vets inspection 9.00 Saturday morning, apparently plenty of rumours circulating (of which I know naught about). Carribean Blaster also to undergo the same routine at 10.00. I hope all is well with these horses and they get their opportunity in the ID.
    certainly don't need anymore decimation of worthy candidiates

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Karloo Mick is out.
    B. Lews stay refused.
    Now only 3 will go through from the first heat in Sydney.
    Maybe have 2 wildcards????
    Trish where did you hear this from and if it is right it is absolute bullshit must be because he is a hobby country trainer you can bet if it was a professional trainer the stay would have been granted. This will see the end of Karloo Mick and i fear Barry as a participant in this indutry that he has been in for 40+ years. For christs sake it is a $750,000 dollar race he is trying to get into. I am absolutely disgusted with this decision i only wish i could say how i really feel and think.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    It's true.. go to HRA website...news...stewards wrap

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Thanks Tony .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    2 Wildcards. They need to change the name next year. The Interdominion = get a result or go home.

+ Reply to Thread