Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Inter Dominion

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Well the draw is out! What does everyone think?

I think Mah Sish will be hard to beat from the number 1

1. Mah Sish
    2. Caribbean Blaster
    3. Jaccka Clive
    4. Chariot King
    5. Excel Stride
    6. Im Themightyquinn
    7. Terror To Love
    8. Mysta Magical Mach
    9. Lincoln Royal
    10. Keeyang Cullen
    11. Pub Blitz (second row)
    12. Mach Alert (second row)
    13. Bitobliss (second row)
    14. Washakie (second row)
    15. Devil Dodger 1st Em
    Barrier 1 with no sprint lane over 3000m with CB in 2 and Jaccka Clive in 3 isn't a good draw at all imo.

My opinion hasn't changed, Im Themigtyquinn to win. TTL only genuine danger. Mah Sish and Blaster both good horses and should be close. The Bitobliss circa Nov 2012 could well win, as could an improved Excel Stride. Pub Blitz drawn well for him, sneaky run on the pegs like Hunter Cup could see him figure - I'd suspect his odds to come in slightly.

Ratings:
    Quinny
    TTL
    Blaster
    Mah Sish
    Bitobliss
    Excel Stride
    Pub Blitz
    Jackka Clive

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    I was hoping for inside the back line or 10 for ITMQ but I'm greedy.

A winning ticket with $4 on it will have to do : )

Junior Member Foal michael_91 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Dont know if Im the only one but I cant see how drawing 6 and 7 is so great for IMTHEMIGHTYQUINN and TERROR TO LOVE. They are both best when saved for one run and if they are going to go back at the start the back row may well end up infront of them which will mean they have to go right back to the tail which will set them a massive task. A truly run race will help yes however to get into it they will need to be going 3 wide with cover from a fair way out and down the long menangle straight I have my doubts about IMTHEMIGHTYQUINN. No doubting hes a great horse but if you cant bully your way through a local FFA and need speed on and favours to win there, you cant be a favourite in a ID Final from a suspect draw in my book. Can win for sure, unders in my book however. I think TERROR TO LOVE will go forward early and look to get a spot and than take a sit which will enhance his chances (NZ Cup style of drive). Will also need luck however be closer to the action which will help I think.

MAH SISH is going to be locked away on the fence which may not look his cup of tea however with A Butt never write him off, right luck and he will get over the top.
    CARRIBEAN BLASTER worries me if they want to try and cross to the fence and hand up as he may get keen but with a genuine speed and a soft run we all know what he can do (Vic Cup). Massive hope.
    JACCKA CLIVE will come out of the gate, get a spot and run on, luck in running he can place.
    CHARIOT KING may well get to the fence and hand up which gives him a bolters chance, I know CARRIBEAN BLASTER will be trying to prevent that but on recent form Im not sure if he can, def place chance, will be in finish.
    EXCEL STRIDE I think has to go forward but Im not sure were he ends up, his runs have been very plain of late and Im going to give him a miss.
    MYSTA MAGICAL MACH is a great old horse and @ $24 a place he is a great show, will run a great race and with luck will be there. Hard to see him winning tho.
    LINCON ROYAL if he starts goes forward most likely ends up infront will give a sight, each way chance for sure.
    PUB BLITZ gets similar run as to Hunter Cup and will run on very well, heat run massive, with luck hes a hope.

My pick is BITOBLISS, always look for value and I think this draw is better than it looks on paper, no work early, may be able end up 3 wide with some cover and we all know how good he is. Flying home I like him.

MACH ALERT I think Hunter Cup showed us that he isnt ready for the big leauge, genuine run races over long trips with good horses, no for me.
    WASHAKIE, draw hurts, not going like he can.
    KEYANG CULLEN, racing out of his deapth abit at the moment and the draw puts a end to things.

Thats my take on it, good luck everyone Sunday!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Lincoln Royal (Sir Lincoln ) Scratched

+ Reply to Thread