Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smolder

Member Gelding gregcattell is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    greg cattell
    Occupation
    stockman

Smolder

Bad drive M.P should have moved to death or three wide down back before being put in pocket may have won or finished closer last race 2nd feb sat three deep same distance and won in 1.52

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    IMO not the only one. It could be said some did not drive to give their horse the best opportunity to achieve the best placing!!!!
    Post positions for some reflected their efforts.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    As much of a huge fan of Restrepo as I am, given the cirumstances I thought Smolda's effort last night was quite impressive.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Terrible drive but then Mark Purdon was made to look like a genius when Gav strutted his stuff in the Hondo Grattan. I'd give him six months for that, and I was on the winner.

& then of course, I thought Macca Kelly was a good thing in the last and who knocked him off, good ole Gav. I'd tack on another six months for that : )

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    As much of a huge fan of Restrepo as I am, given the cirumstances I thought Smolda's effort last night was quite impressive.
    I was "jury out" on Restrepo until that race VVV, but he just keeps stepping up to the mark and keeps answering all the questions.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Is Smolder in the Chariots??
    Hes not in the noms for Sat night.
    Any one know if he qualified elsewhere. Say NZ.
    Cheers
    Trish

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Terrible drive but then Mark Purdon was made to look like a genius when Gav strutted his stuff in the Hondo Grattan. I'd give him six months for that, and I was on the winner.

& then of course, I thought Macca Kelly was a good thing in the last and who knocked him off, good ole Gav. I'd tack on another six months for that : )
    Stewards questioned driver G Fitzpatrick regarding the performance of SCANDALMAN NZ. He stated that after working hard early to obtain a forward position the horse was inclined to over race in the middle stages and passing the 400 metres the horse was held up on the back of KIWI IDEAL NZ which commenced to weaken and as result was held up for clear running in the early stages of the home straight and when the horse was able to get clear it failed to sprint as anticipated. A post race Veterinary examination failed to reveal any abnormalities.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Is Smolder in the Chariots??
    Hes not in the noms for Sat night.
    Any one know if he qualified elsewhere. Say NZ.
    Cheers
    Trish
    I believe he has been given a invitation entry. That is why he wasn't in any of the qualifiers...Hondo Grattan or Paleface.
    Invitees are ineligible to nominate for these races.
    The Chariots was always his main aim this campaign thus bypassing the ID so I hope they and I got it right

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I believe he has been given a invitation entry. That is why he wasn't in any of the qualifiers...Hondo Grattan or Paleface.
    Invitees are ineligible to nominate for these races.
    The Chariots was always his main aim this campaign thus bypassing the ID so I hope they and I got it right
    Thank you Tony.

BTW...where is Theartofdelusion???

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    I'll ask Bret tomorrow Trish

+ Reply to Thread