Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The 2013 Interdominion Wake - Guest List

aussiebreno

The 2013 Interdominion Wake - Guest List

There will be a lot of disapointed, speechless people in the harness community, including quite a few on these boards who will be in mourning come March 3 when Im Themightquinn wins his 3rd straight Interdominion and once again confirms he is Australia's greatest pacer currently racing.
    To organise the catering could we please get a show of hands for those who wish to attend.
    I'm a non attendee, I will be flying to a small island in Fiji to celebrate Quinnys victory and spend some of the money he will win me. My thoughts will be with those who can't already see this and wish to pot the champ.

Member Yearling Toni will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Prescott
    Wow, so confident!!

I wont even pretend I have knowledge on how the race might unfold, but I reckon anything could happen.

Cant wait for the draws to come out.

Junior Member Weanling terror will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    quin clark
    Itmq win in his heat was sensational because two horses went to war at the start..In the final I can see Wa horse dasher or Mmm giving Itmq a cart in the race.

aussiebreno
    Fiji is good, but just wondering where Ash aka Maorisidol has got to? He was guest of honour at the Wake but nobody has seen him since Quinny let down in the straight?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Thumbs up Here's Breno & Co. enjoying his winnings courtesy of ITMQ.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Fiji is good, but just wondering where Ash aka Maorisidol has got to? He was guest of honour at the Wake but nobody has seen him since Quinny let down in the straight?
    Hey Brenno, how's Wagga? I'm sorry of course u r in Fiji...!
    Well the little fella did it hey, as I said said in the "how far will Quinn win by" Poll,

"Happy to put my name up Brendon, as i and others have mentioned many times "too many things" need to go right for him to win. i totally believe he can win, but, the stars all have to align and the Gods must all agree. If he is "out" and under big pressure at the top of the LOOOONG Menangle straight, his little heart will pop about 50m out. So Hall has all the pressure on him to conserve his little baby 99.9% until the last 150m, if he can do that and of course not use ANYTHING at the start he is in with a chance"
    Well exactly that happened, everything went right,
    Did no work at the start as Hall learnt his lesson in Vic Cup,
    Got a DREAM trail up from last where NO horse pulled out in front of Mach Alert, couldn't believe Kate Gath didn't go at 1000m and stayed in...who would've believed before the race that trail up would have happened?,
    Cruised up slowly to the 400 having spent virtually zero and unleashed his withering sprint,
    Main danger Terror spends petrol getting to death mid race then has no cover from there on, fights on well.
    That's it. Definitely a great by Quinn tho don't get me wrong, ill now officially grant him 1 ID FInal win that was worthy of an ID.
    Just my opinion, and u and Rod from Freo will especially be a bit freaked out of course but the Perth ID was a given as soon as it was announced it would be at GP, he was SOOOOOO lucky Smoken Up galloped (not sayin trigger would have won but hell it would've changed the race, u can't deny that, a shame it didn't get a chance to play out), his ID heats in Perth were LESS than a regular FFA in GP any week, and of course u can't say Feelgood and Auckland Reactor ran up to their form of their heats, so again Quinn had bugger all competition at the end of the day which was totally disappointing because a great spectacle with Trigger pressuring everyone and the other 2 guys racing up to their best ability would have been fantastic.
    And of course Trigger simply outran him in NZ ID, but he is given the victory, however, so hollow as far as I'm concerned...

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Hey Brenno, how's Wagga? I'm sorry of course u r in Fiji...!
    Well the little fella did it hey, as I said said in the "how far will Quinn win by" Poll,

"Happy to put my name up Brendon, as i and others have mentioned many times "too many things" need to go right for him to win. i totally believe he can win, but, the stars all have to align and the Gods must all agree. If he is "out" and under big pressure at the top of the LOOOONG Menangle straight, his little heart will pop about 50m out. So Hall has all the pressure on him to conserve his little baby 99.9% until the last 150m, if he can do that and of course not use ANYTHING at the start he is in with a chance"
    Well exactly that happened, everything went right,
    Did no work at the start as Hall learnt his lesson in Vic Cup,
    Got a DREAM trail up from last where NO horse pulled out in front of Mach Alert, couldn't believe Kate Gath didn't go at 1000m and stayed in...who would've believed before the race that trail up would have happened?,
    Cruised up slowly to the 400 having spent virtually zero and unleashed his withering sprint,
    Main danger Terror spends petrol getting to death mid race then has no cover from there on, fights on well.
    That's it. Definitely a great by Quinn tho don't get me wrong, ill now officially grant him 1 ID FInal win that was worthy of an ID.
    Just my opinion, and u and Rod from Freo will especially be a bit freaked out of course but the Perth ID was a given as soon as it was announced it would be at GP, he was SOOOOOO lucky Smoken Up galloped (not sayin trigger would have won but hell it would've changed the race, u can't deny that, a shame it didn't get a chance to play out), his ID heats in Perth were LESS than a regular FFA in GP any week, and of course u can't say Feelgood and Auckland Reactor ran up to their form of their heats, so again Quinn had bugger all competition at the end of the day which was totally disappointing because a great spectacle with Trigger pressuring everyone and the other 2 guys racing up to their best ability would have been fantastic.
    And of course Trigger simply outran him in NZ ID, but he is given the victory, however, so hollow as far as I'm concerned...
    Your right Ash...the luckiest weakest $4,179,866 earner eva...Definately not a champion.Onya mate!!

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Hi Ash,

Confucius says,
    before starting on the journey of revenge be sure to dig two graves.
    Last edited by Big K; 03-07-2013 at 05:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    I think ITMQ's 2012 and 2013 I.D.wins, where he treated both fields with absolute contempt, prove that his 2011 win was even more deserved.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    He didn't win in Auckland he ran 2nd and was awarded the race in the stewards room. Technically he has won the Inter Dom 3 times but for me he has won it once with Perth being the only true Inter he has contested so far.The same goes for Blacks A Fake he won 2 true Inter's in my eyes . This is just my opinion.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread