Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The 2013 Interdominion Wake - Guest List

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Hey Greg, speaking of Blacks A Fake...I saw Eric Basham at the Sydney APG Sale. He never seems to change, looked fit as a fiddle.

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    He didn't win in Auckland he ran 2nd and was awarded the race in the stewards room. Technically he has won the Inter Dom 3 times but for me he has won it once with Perth being the only true Inter he has contested so far.The same goes for Blacks A Fake he won 2 true Inter's in my eyes . This is just my opinion.
    Hi Greg
    lets do away with the rules and just go with opinions,that way we can all win.Juniors Image from WA has now won the 1971 Inter's in NZ.Fantastic!!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Fiji is good, but just wondering where Ash aka Maorisidol has got to? He was guest of honour at the Wake but nobody has seen him since Quinny let down in the straight?
    Crikey, just how many massages can u have lyin in the sun in Fiji????!!!!
    Brenno i have been waiting with baited breath for your reply to my post, post ID...

+ Reply to Thread