• < 1 Length

2 11.11%
  • 1-2 Lengths

1 5.56%
  • >2 Lengths

2 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How Far Will Im Themightyquinn win by?

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Smoken Up - oh for the glory days. Not that many W.A. horses have raced at Menangle and have already established a pretty impressive record and in fast time.
    Not going to put crap on anyone here but lets face reality.

There was 7 races over the 1609 mtrs on the 16th February, of those only 2 MO's went slower than the 1.52.2.

This track is a completely different playing field when it comes to times. Even Mo's and M1/M2's can go quick.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Smoken Up - oh for the glory days. Not that many W.A. horses have raced at Menangle and have already established a pretty impressive record and in fast time.
    Smoken Up retired? ok will leave smoken up out and use 2nd fastest time Menangle. Oops nope can't do that. 3rd fastest. Washakie. 1.50.5 beats 1.52.2 by 24ms. Apart from I'm Victorious who maybe gets into top 100 which other WA horses have established an impressive record in a fast time? 1.52.2 fast at Menangle??

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Washakie of course is a former WA horse who is still owned in WA.MMM's run was pretty good considering his wide draw and early burn.Won quite well so no doubt the time is an indication of what he can do.Dont think he'll be left behind on Sunday either.

Junior Member Yearling matrightyeh will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    john owens
    will go real good imo good luck to him

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    In the FFA i like Mah Sish from the draw and for the so called roughies i like Pub Blitz he ran home strong from the rear giving Imthemightyquinn a nice cart up to the straight who finished off well.Carribean Blaster if he gets a sit could go well the only thing that worries me is if he gets the top and holds the lead is the way he likes to pull it could bring him undone.From the trial Christenme i think will win the chariots from Bit Of A legend.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Blacks A Fake probably still hasn't won you over Ron.
    What on earth is this comment referring to.IMO BaF a much better horse than ITMQ has been so far

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by gollywog View Post
    I have just watched the replay 5-6 times.On the home turn ITMQ 4 wide and on the move,CM maybe a length in front but needed to get out and did so, sprinted under a hold and won the trial in great fashion.ITMQ under some pressure makes no ground on winner. Needed hit out was stable comment on ITMQ run.Needed run 5 days out from a 3200 FFA?? Good luck Sunday to all runners.

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Could you see another horse in the I.D. final sprint as quick as Quinny did up the straight in that trial?. I can't, including TTL.
    So all the Quinnie detractors, haters etc, etc, etc, better hope that the horse gets no luck in running in the final.
    Nothing intended towards you gollywog, just using your trial URL.

Another point, note how fast W.A. horses are, over at Menangle, I'm Victorius 1:52.7, MMM 1:52.2 after 3 wide in the first 300
    and both unextended.
    He did not sprint quick enough to beat the winner.
    By the by,no hating ITMQ at all,just an opinion that his racing pattern does not engender confidence in a fair dinkum, lets get down and dirty 3200m final.However, Sunday will prove some right and some wrong.No excuses listened to,pro or con.

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    [QUOTE=
    Another point, note how fast W.A. horses are, over at Menangle, I'm Victorius 1:52.7, MMM 1:52.2 after 3 wide in the first 300 and both unextended.[/QUOTE]

Another point,imagine if a non WA horse was to run,say 48 and change or maybe a C4 horse was to run 51 and change,WOW!!

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Before all you form experts get into it, remember the Inter Final is over 3009 mtrs. not 3200mtrs.

Start at the mile marker in the front straight, past the post and 2 laps.

+ Reply to Thread