• < 1 Length

2 11.11%
  • 1-2 Lengths

1 5.56%
  • >2 Lengths

2 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: How Far Will Im Themightyquinn win by?

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    Absolutely stunning. What a run and what a win. He's stamped himself as a true champion for sure.
    To have him peaking at exactly the right moment was a great training performance and the drive from Junior was ice cold. And that speed, spine tingling.
    What was really pleasing was that the two races shown on free to air were both awesome performances that are the perfect advertisement for the sport. I would have been happy to just see Christen Me's performance in the day and then Quinn comes along and adds the gravy.
    Hopefully it will get more people involved/interested.

Also, the day itself was brilliant. So many top shelf races to support the big one. HRNSW has done a great job.
    Nothing but positives from yesterday for me (well, when I ignore my account balances it is all sunny)

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    Quote Originally Posted by HISGEN65 View Post
    ITMQ can of course win but I dont think he will...I think Mah Sish & Caribbean Blaster will run strong races up front & I just got a feeling ITMQ will not be close enough to run them down..Terror to Love will be the main danger if close enough at the end...Pub Blitz being the dark horse,he has impressed me no end..so many "what if's"...should be a corker

well I guess a small part of my pre-race post was right BUT jeezzz Quinny proved me wrong..& Im glad he did..
    I was so pumped I headed straight outside & worked a few...that was awesome Quinny..simply inspiring..!!!!

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    72.2% of posters wrong on this thread and I'm among them, I have never been a "bagger" of ITMQ, in fact last year I thought he was a special, however I thought the track would play against him this year among other things, well I'm glad to say I was very wrong, a sensational performance from the little horse with the big finish!

Cheers,
    Dan

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post

Hop on the bandwagon now before its too late fellas. A 1.55 MR last quarter 27.5 from 2 lengths off them. Heard it here first.
    Some pearlers if you read through this thread. What was that Aussiebreno guy thinking Quinny could only get home in 27.5. Pfft what an idiot!!!! Anyone else game to repost their posts? A few posters might be in hiding though!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Some pearlers if you read through this thread. What was that Aussiebreno guy thinking Quinny could only get home in 27.5. Pfft what an idiot!!!! Anyone else game to repost their posts? A few posters might be in hiding though!

Yeah aussie,
    It was a great song, Simon & Garfunkels....... The Sound of Silence.

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Jeez,I screamed and roared when Quinny loomed up around the turn,nearly blew the roof of me house half way down that loooong straight and then punched the air like I just floored Mundine when he tore to the front.Haven't felt like that since...never!,amazing what that great little horse can do for your well being.Ya gotta love Harness Racing when your favourite horse wins the big one's!!
    Last edited by Big K; 03-05-2013 at 01:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    "Without qualification"

" IMTHEMIGHTYQUINN est verum validus quod pango "
    '

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minuteman View Post
    "Without qualification"

" IMTHEMIGHTYQUINN est verum validus quod pango "
    '
    Good onya Ron, after the run yesterday, how could any of us say it any other way, other than in english rather than latin.....

cheers,
    Dan

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Good onya Ron, after the run yesterday, how could any of us say it any other way, other than in english rather than latin.....

cheers,
    Dan
    Could not find a Laurel leaf garland.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    ITMQ, The most comprehensive victory of all time in arguably the best field in an I.D. Final.

+ Reply to Thread