• < 1 Length

2 11.11%
  • 1-2 Lengths

1 5.56%
  • >2 Lengths

2 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How Far Will Im Themightyquinn win by?

aussiebreno

How Far Will Im Themightyquinn win by?

How far will Im Themightyquinn win by?

Please post your pick.

Odds are:
    Won't win: $11
    < 1 length: $3
    1-2 lengths: $2.50
    > 2 lengths: $2.50

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    How far will Im Themightyquinn win by?

Please post your pick.

Odds are:
    Won't win: $11
    < 1 length: $3
    1-2 lengths: $2.50
    > 2 lengths: $2.50
    > 2 lengths

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Where can I get $11 that he wont win ? Would love some of that. I don't think he will make the first four !
    Don't die wondering !

aussiebreno
    Brave lot those who aren't picking Quinny. Too scared to post now, but will come out in droves should he lose

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Brave lot those who aren't picking Quinny. Too scared to post now, but will come out in droves should he lose
    Happy to put my name up Brendon, as i and others have mentioned many times "too many things" need to go right for him to win. i totally believe he can win, but, the stars all have to align and the Gods must all agree. If he is "out" and under big pressure at the top of the LOOOONG Menangle straight, his little heart will pop about 50m out. So Hall has all the pressure on him to conserve his little baby 99.9% until the last 150m, if he can do that and of course not use ANYTHING at the start he is in with a chance.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I'm hoping it plays out for an ITMQ Vs Terror To Love stretch drive. That'll be one for the ages. You'll tell your grandkids about it.

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    ITMQ can of course win but I dont think he will...I think Mah Sish & Caribbean Blaster will run strong races up front & I just got a feeling ITMQ will not be close enough to run them down..Terror to Love will be the main danger if close enough at the end...Pub Blitz being the dark horse,he has impressed me no end..so many "what if's"...should be a corker

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Happy to put my name up Brendon, as i and others have mentioned many times "too many things" need to go right for him to win. i totally believe he can win, but, the stars all have to align and the Gods must all agree. If he is "out" and under big pressure at the top of the LOOOONG Menangle straight, his little heart will pop about 50m out. So Hall has all the pressure on him to conserve his little baby 99.9% until the last 150m, if he can do that and of course not use ANYTHING at the start he is in with a chance.
    Fully agree and my "opinion" was posted well before the heats and barrier draw."IMO" the draw has not done GHj any favours at all.If he goes back,as he has said is his preferred racing pattern,the second row horses become obstacles to dropping into a 1 x 4 possie. Luck's a fortune but it is more likely that he will need to go right back rather than lob mid-field.
    The really interesting scenario is if GHj decides to go forward,lead then hand up ASAP, [and the horse has the speed to do that].
    First problem, is that the horses drawn inside will not want to hand up and even if GHj gets the front we know he will hand-up hoping to get sucked along leading to second problem.
    There will be more than one horse/driver wanting to get to the front over 3200.It is quite likely that ITMQ could be four back on the rails and could GHj rely on the good manners of the other drivers to let him off the fence when he needs a run?
    What is TTL doing while all of this is going on? Well may we ask,"how many beans make five?"
    Buggered if I know, but the barrier draw has made it a most intriguing race,run to first turn will be charge of the Light Brigade but the moves in running will be fascinating.

As I have wondered about how the race will be run, a little niggle comes along that this final might provide a boilover.Who could it be is the question?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minuteman View Post
    Fully agree and my "opinion" was posted well before the heats and barrier draw."IMO" the draw has not done GHj any favours at all.If he goes back,as he has said is his preferred racing pattern,the second row horses become obstacles to dropping into a 1 x 4 possie. Luck's a fortune but it is more likely that he will need to go right back rather than lob mid-field.
    The really interesting scenario is if GHj decides to go forward,lead then hand up ASAP, [and the horse has the speed to do that].
    First problem, is that the horses drawn inside will not want to hand up and even if GHj gets the front we know he will hand-up hoping to get sucked along leading to second problem.
    There will be more than one horse/driver wanting to get to the front over 3200.It is quite likely that ITMQ could be four back on the rails and could GHj rely on the good manners of the other drivers to let him off the fence when he needs a run?
    What is TTL doing while all of this is going on? Well may we ask,"how many beans make five?"
    Buggered if I know, but the barrier draw has made it a most intriguing race,run to first turn will be charge of the Light Brigade but the moves in running will be fascinating.

As I have wondered about how the race will be run, a little niggle comes along that this final might provide a boilover.Who could it be is the question?
    Based on Chariot Kings current speed out of the gate i see him wanting to cross the 1 and 2 horses and get to the pegs and hibernate. Adam Hamilton says Lincoln Royal is extremely fast out and he reckons he can lead and apparently has lead from a very wide gate at Menangle before, his Trainer or driver has apparently said they then will not hand up. Quinn cannot afford any battles at the start so i agree may end up right out the back. After that buggered if i know, Mah Sish maybe 4 pegs, Carribbean Blaster should be in front half, and then moves could come from everywhere?
    Agree an absolute smoky could win, Jaccka Clive racing really well flying home in Hunter Cup loves 3000m, spewin i missed $8 place for him on fixed odds pre barrier draw.

aussiebreno
    The old cover our arses "ITMQ can win with luck" = no egg on face if he does win.
    But will still be the first to crack eggs should he lose.

Hop on the bandwagon now before its too late fellas. A 1.55 MR last quarter 27.5 from 2 lengths off them. Heard it here first.

+ Reply to Thread