Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Car Trained

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman

Car Trained

Have been in Perth for the last couple of months and just when you think you have seen everything in harness racing , you stumble across Mr Svilicich. People kept telling me he was a bit different but when you see him in action and they are not joking. Horses in his stable only see a cart on raceday. In between races he keeps them fit by chasing them around the paddock in a car for up to 30 minutes a day. His record would say it works as he constantly turns out winners. I dont think i'm going to join him but it does show you have never seen it all in this game.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    There was a bloke in Tassie who used to train his horses by chasing them his around his track on a Quad Bike. Had quite a bit of success too.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Viv Strangman View Post
    Have been in Perth for the last couple of months and just when you think you have seen everything in harness racing , you stumble across Mr Svilicich. People kept telling me he was a bit different but when you see him in action and they are not joking. Horses in his stable only see a cart on raceday. In between races he keeps them fit by chasing them around the paddock in a car for up to 30 minutes a day. His record would say it works as he constantly turns out winners. I dont think i'm going to join him but it does show you have never seen it all in this game.
    Gee I'm glad they don't reverse the mobile over in WA, his horses would be off and gone...the wrong way.

Junior Member Foal michael_91 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Speaking of this bloke, how is his horse $24 a place for the final? Never gone any better I doubt and is as good a shot as alot of the other even bunched field. Not saying hes a good thing for the place just the with a bit of luck the $24 is really good value.

+ Reply to Thread