Thread: Now THAT'S THE WAY you photograph a bit of a plain jane broodmare

triplev123

Now THAT'S THE WAY you photograph a bit of a plain jane broodmare

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    hot weather hot weather hot weather hot weather................. No.. it did not work

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Don't know about your hot weather message but i need ice lol.

triplev123
    She sure is a sweet young thing Mango. You don't see too many like that & you see even fewer that are holding a lead attached to a Western Ideal broodmare. If she can also cook, clean and iron and if her Dad happens to own a Pub...she could well be the perfect woman.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I wonder if her services will be available when i sell my Western Ideal yearling filly next year. And i would add to that list, lived next door as i need quite time to read sale books and spend time on the computer.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

Red face

Hello Guys,

A few more pictures of mares for sale. I am guessing these images will emphasize the importance of ( genes/ jeans ) in your breeding theories. Stallion selection is equally important as the filly / mare . Some older stallions just cant get the job done or have limits to the number of mares that they can serve.

http://www.bidrunners.com/detail.asp...Western-Terror

http://www.bidrunners.com/detail.asp...l-p31544s-289k

Stallion.jpg
    Last edited by Love Of Courage; 05-27-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    First mare comes with a free service to " If I Can Dream"

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Love of Courage

Glad to see your helping us guy's and it's great you've got a sense of humour. By the way it doesn't say whether the strappers come with the mare Lmao.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Mango,

No problem happy to help out ! After all its Gods fault, she gave Man a brain and a penis but only enough blood supply for one at a time.

On a more sensible note, I think if you love the horses like I do, you need a sense of humour. They can break your wallet / purse, and your heart when things go wrong .

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Love of Courage

Now i know why i can't think straight all the time lol. And you sure do need a sense of humour and the love of the horse otherwise i suggest run while you can.

+ Reply to Thread