Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Now THAT'S THE WAY you photograph a bit of a plain jane broodmare

triplev123
    I'd rather be around horses than the vast majority of people that I know.

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    This thread is awesome.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Hello,

Come on Triplev123 is that the best you can do. After some of your brilliant and witty posts I was expecting your creative juices to start flowing and unleash a torrent of witty, cheeky, cutting comments. At the very least a few stallion choices that would be applicable.

Hello Admin ! Nice to see you post, care to add to the comments in a little more detail ?
    Last edited by Love Of Courage; 05-27-2011 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Spelling

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Of Courage View Post

Hello Admin ! Nice to see you post, care to add to the comments in a little more detail ?
    That's all of got sorry, it appears I'm infinitely less brilliant and witty than triplev's mediocre contribution.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Admin

Don't worry Triple will hopefully add to his comment today as he would of been getting ready for work. And i'd say yes his comment was conservative for him but he was probably holding back so he wouldn't get into trouble again of Admin Lmao.

triplev123
    Nah LOC, with three very strong women living in this house, my wife & two daughters, I've basically been bashed into submission.
    I've come to the conclusion that you can't beat the system, at least you can't beat it front on anyway. Arking up in the face of the individual and collective will of the XX Chromosome Crew is like attempting to hold back the incoming tide with a broom.
    Les Chant had it pegged years ago. When asked of the reason/s behind his success with fillies and mares he said " You have to remember that they're the female of the species, you have to bullshit to them a bit, let them think they're getting their own way".

+ Reply to Thread