Barry,
I have had many an occasion to wonder about double standards in my 40 + years in this game, and I might add almost 40 years as a licenced trainer and driver,hobby breeder,owner and administrator so I feel fairly comfortable making the comments I do on this forum, particularly around race driving and training.

you have made no attempt to hide your affection for the Cramp team, and that's entirely up to you mate, but I have no connection/affiliation to anyone down there and I am starting to get the impression you may be pushing some sort of barrow, once again, I will confirm that I am not.

The race we are discussing on this thread, was, as i could see it, set up for the "swoopers" with the leader clearly under pressure from more than one other runner after the blue light went on.......................I don't want to draw conclusions with little or no evidence other than an observation, but I would suggest some people watch the race again from a completely neutral perspective ( as I have) and see if your opinions are still the same.

Cheers,
Dan