Maorisidol I don't know of any relevent priors, as far as I know Shayne is pretty clean but I stand to be corrected if clumsy can prove otherwise?

For the record Maria Caterina raced this Tuesday just gone, she had a bit of skin off from the incident 2 weeks earlier.

On Tuesday there were 7 races, 4 horses were swabbed, you guessed it only the Cramp horses swabbed. The other 3 non-Cramp trained winners were not swabbed.

When Shayne Cramp came back from WA he worked damn hard networking to bring new owners to the stable and bring in better class horses from NZ, from the yearling sales, and also claims in town (eg Ragpickers Dream). They also invested heavily in a deep sand track and their UFO sulky.

The guy works as hard as anyone. Last week he drove down to Melton (6-7 hours drive), after the races he loaded his horses back on the float and drove all the way back to Mildura, then was up at 6am to work horses.

If anyone scratches their head wondering why the Cramp stable is firing they need only to look at these facts and realise they have got better horses that are fitter and are using better equipment.

Also helps that the horses they are racing against are the same old tired horses going around up there week after week, the type of horses that Cramp would sack.