Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne Cramp gets trainers license suspended for 6 months for a driving offence???

Member Yearling Bandito will become famous soon enough Bandito's Avatar
    Real Name
    John Banner
    Occupation
    Relaxing
    Quote Originally Posted by little fish View Post
    Ha ha 6 months surely not me who is kidding

Your bias is too obvious

Show the race to someone who doesn't know the bitter history between all parties nor who trains any of the horses and I can say from experience - I did it twice with this very incident - and they will look at you puzzled like is there a grudge behind the scenes that I don't know about.

6 months jeez mate ha ha seldom a sillier/more vindictive thing said on here surely!
    I hope the 2 parties you showed it to do NOT have car licences! I did not know the history (until you just posted there was) and I can assure you that it is not only those who train any of the horses that are horrified. Any follower of the game knows you do not want to be posted 3W and when you see it happen to a horse/driver and then see that horse/driver do a 90 degree turn into the horse that posted him as soon as they crossed the line - well jeez mate ha ha seldom a sillier defence has ever be said on here surely!
    ps Showed it to the wife, who does not follow the game and she was astounded that SC had no thought for the welfare of even his own horse

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Haven't seen the race in question and I don't know the parties involved nor their apparent history.
    One thing I don't understand though.
    If two fellas get to disliking each other that much that something's ultimately got to give then why not just pick a time & place and both of them get out in the middle of a paddock somewhere well away from other drivers, horses & the viewing public and set about belting buggery out of each other out there? I'm sure very few people would ever have any problem with that.

Banned Filly little fish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Username deleted
    Jeez so who was the moderator who deleted my post about Greg Cramp getting suspended for 4 weeks for his drive last friday week? Your actions have stuffed up this conversation.

Sorry Bandito/TripleV my reply to Pena was not about Shayne's suspension it was about the latest suspension given to Greg.

I am on record earlier in this discussion as saying if Shayne had a brain fade on Imtheguy then he probably deserved a hefty driving suspension but not the training suspension, which VCAT agreed with me on.

The 'history' I was referring to was between GC and the stewards up there. Not Milne/SC.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    I did and I make no apology for it.
    Posts on this forum will be moderated and deleted when they are in breach of the forum's rules. The post you refer to is IMO way beyond what is acceptable in this media. The fact that its deletion has in your opinion stuffed up the conversation is irrelevant as content of your post should not have appeared here.
    We have been down this track before eh.

Quote Originally Posted by little fish View Post
    Jeez so who was the moderator who deleted my post about Greg Cramp getting suspended for 4 weeks for his drive last friday week? Your actions have stuffed up this conversation.

Sorry Bandito/TripleV my reply to Pena was not about Shayne's suspension it was about the latest suspension given to Greg.

I am on record earlier in this discussion as saying if Shayne had a brain fade on Imtheguy then he probably deserved a hefty driving suspension but not the training suspension, which VCAT agreed with me on.

The 'history' I was referring to was between GC and the stewards up there. Not Milne/SC.

Member Yearling Bandito will become famous soon enough Bandito's Avatar
    Real Name
    John Banner
    Occupation
    Relaxing
    Why don't you try again little fish and dress it up in your Sunday School best language so that you do not offend my ears for the Lord knows this forum needs every post it can get of late. I have now looked at the race you were talking about and it certainly is interesting when a stable has first and second favourites. Two different stables and you would say you had seen it a hundred times at the Showgrounds - nothing to see BUT I guess the magnifying glasses come out when you have a bit of form on the board.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Suspension is not hurting him. Wednesday night at Mildura: 12 starters in 7 of the races for 4 wins, 3 seconds and 1 third
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    He sure is some sort of trainer one he had which won Wednesday had had 23 starts prior yet started odds on and won at its first start for stable.Had never won prior to this

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    He sure is some sort of trainer one he had which won Wednesday had had 23 starts prior yet started odds on and won at its first start for stable.Had never won prior to this
    Probably the fact it was having it's first start at Mildura that made the difference hey Brian?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    To be fair on that one Brian, it was first up for 4.5 months (a lot can happen in that time), it was a C0, it had shown something in its last campaign - including running a similar time when 3rd over a short trip and all he had to beat ie 2nd fav - was a stablemate. I am all ears for a good rumour but this win seems fair enough
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yeah, I am a bit obsessed with the Cramp stable. Tonight Craig Rail's analysis selects the stable to win every race bar one (selected for 2nd)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread