+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atomic Ark

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro

Atomic Ark

I see Atomic Ark is now in Perth racing....

Did he have problems in Sydney after he came down from Dixons ? Bond will probably get him winning 10 in a row

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I hope he goes good for the owners but i think his day's are numbered he will struggle against the big boy's and girls over there but i could be wrong.

triplev123
    That's the 'Ark' family from Tassie. Down there it goes back to the early to mid 1930's at least.
    Bruce Usher had it for years and before him a fella by the name of Ian Blackburn had it and before him I think it was his Dad that had it and that's where the original Ark tag came from. I think the first one was somewhere in the mid 1950's. That particular branch took off from a mare called Annette's Raid. A very nice fella by the name of Carl Ryman has most if not all of the family now. I met him years ago one night at HP and he told me that when he bought into that damline he promised to keep the Ark prefix/suffix going and he has done just that.

+ Reply to Thread