Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stig

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman

Stig

Have everything crossed that Stig is 100% on Sunday. Yet again he has had some issues with his soundness in the last few weeks but if reproduces the form he showed in Nov/Dec then anyone on course is in for a real treat on Sunday. He is one of those horses that indears himself to racegoers with his toughness and will to win. He has a huge fan base in NZ and they will all be hoping that Australia gets to see the real Stig. When at his absolute best he as good as any trotter we have produced in NZ in the last 40 years. Gutted I wont be there Sunday but hope that Australians get to see why us Kiwis hold him in such high regard

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Certainly good to see this time in he has almost more than got back to the Stig of old, amazing effort to reach these heights again at 10 yrs of age. Hopefully we do see him at his best in Oz this Sunday. Will b a great race, it's a great field of Trotters.
    VIV who do u think will lead?
    Ginga has good gate speed from the pole, I Didn't Do It certainly has also but may not cross, and of course Escapee can fly out...
    Will b very surprised if the Australasian Mile record is not broken! Love the Trotters (hence Maorisidol!) also very keen to see how the European Trotter goes on Friday nite at Melton...

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Alan Clark will definitely try to lead. He only knows one way and that is to put the foot down and keep it down. A mile is his go but very in and out lately. Will set them up for a quick time but have my doubts he will make it up the long straight in his present form.

Junior Member Weanling terror will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    quin clark
    Ginga well lead...at some stage ginga well need a breather and thats when super stig comes around putting the acid test on with I didnt do it forcing stig to work more out 3 wide...which hee just love to fight down the home straight....just like smoken up

+ Reply to Thread