Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Quinny

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Not for the first time, but reports that Quinny is to be retired.
    G'day Breno, Yes I heard an interview with Snr and he was saying that Quinny's in a fair bit of pain due to a bit of arthritis around the fracture he had in his back leg a while back and wasn't real confident of the horse making it back which is extremely sad. Come on Quinny, One more preparation and a few wins for your legion of fans, Come on mate, 1 more!!

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I as well would want to see ITMQ go on for a little longer, but he has nothing left to prove.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Exactly right Ev, Been there, Done that and old Father Time is certainly knocking at the door. Snr and his team have done a wonderful job get Quinny back to the track from some devastating injuries and it certainly tells you how strong minded the horse is.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    It's official that Quinny has retired according to Chris Barsby's Twitter..
    Thanks for the memories Quinny, and the amazing duels you had with my fav horse Trigger! 2 Champs retired within a few months of each other.. So true Richard, regarding Father Time...

+ Reply to Thread