+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinny

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place

Come all without, come all within,you'll not see nothing like "Themightyquin"

What a win!!!.What a Champion!!!.Now a legend.

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Congratulations to connections he has always been a great horse that deserved respect but now he definetly is one of the best we have seen, and hes not finished yet.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    My never ending defence of I'm Themightyquinn has been vindicated; to all the doubters...... your education has been complete.

Member Gelding Grinder will become famous soon enough Grinder's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dave Solosy
    Occupation
    Grumpy man
    Rod, you can now use the classic line: "I rest my case".
    However, I fear the knockers will find something to pick on.

Roll on the Auckland Cup net weekend. Hope GH can keep him fit for another crack at the Miracle Mile in April. Could he become Australasia's second sub-1:50 pacer?

Grinder

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    My influence seems to travel some distance, I see Harnesslink News has used the words''powder puff champion'',with regards to ITMQ,but not in a derogatory way.
    Gary Hall Snr has used the term a few times. To my recollect the only time '' Powder Puff Champions'' has been mentioned was by me in one of my posts some few weeks ago.
    In no way was I referring to ITMQ, I was applying it to some Eastern States horses.

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Rod, you can now use the classic line: "I rest my case".
    However, I fear the knockers will find something to pick on.

Roll on the Auckland Cup net weekend. Hope GH can keep him fit for another crack at the Miracle Mile in April. Could he become Australasia's second sub-1:50 pacer?

Grinder
    Thanks Dave. Just a question, your avatar would not be a picture of my favourite horse - the great Pure Steel, would it?
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 03-04-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: punctuation

Member Gelding Grinder will become famous soon enough Grinder's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dave Solosy
    Occupation
    Grumpy man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Thanks Dave. Just a question, your avatar would not be a picture of my favourite horse - the great Pure Steel would it?
    Yes, indeed it is my favourite all time harness hero, the great, the one and only, the peerless paragon of pacing perfection - Steelo!

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    My never ending defence of I'm Themightyquinn has been vindicated; to all the doubters...... your education has been complete.
    There can't have been too many doubters by raceday. They were jumping from trees to back him.
    Hamilton said pre race that 95 or 99 precent of the money TAB Sportbet had taken on the day was for Quinn. The punters got it spot on, always good to see.

The best part is what Lenny has said there. He's not done with yet. On face value from yesterday, he is going better than ever.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Mac View Post
    There can't have been too many doubters by raceday. They were jumping from trees to back him.
    Hamilton said pre race that 95 or 99 precent of the money TAB Sportbet had taken on the day was for Quinn. The punters got it spot on, always good to see.

The best part is what Lenny has said there. He's not done with yet. On face value from yesterday, he is going better than ever.
    Hamilton and the TAB tell porkies. If they had that much money for him he would have been shorter. He came in no doubt, but they always exagerate imo.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    I notice barely a word has been raised on here in regard to the rematch of TTL and IMTQ tonight in Auckland. I am expecting a different result tonight in the hope TTL gets a better run in transit. Now if he gets the breaks and gets to the front at the right time, then it will take everything plus some for IMTQ to get over the top of him tonight. Racetime 19:40.

Its a quality field and worthy of the $250K prizemoney. TTL $2.60 fixed odds, IMTQ $2.30 fixed odds.

Wonder if Brennos spent all his cash in Fiji yet or if he has saved some for tonight. (Or can he even get on?)

+ Reply to Thread