Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinny

aussiebreno
    Does anybody know who has won the most Grand Circuit races ever?
    Perhaps Ash (Maorisidol) could get the stats books out and let us know. I hear he has some spare time on his hands now as he has been forced to give up his hobby of Quinny-bashing.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnies mate View Post
    G'day all, first post for me.
    Just about to have dinner with one of Quinnies owners. Always a good time but after Sunday and todays win it might be a big one tonight.
    Gday Craig
    Some of the owners bought a full brother to him last year from memory. 2yo now (THEMIGHTYNADAL). Any news how he coming along?
    Cheers
    Last edited by Toohard; 03-11-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Does anybody know who has won the most Grand Circuit races ever?
    Perhaps Ash (Maorisidol) could get the stats books out and let us know. I hear he has some spare time on his hands now as he has been forced to give up his hobby of Quinny-bashing.
    ITMQ has won most GC races = 11. 7 in Perth against FFA opposition and locals who dont even go East...and was given an ID in NZ when he didnt actually win the race...
    Now Brycey, u still havent replied to my ID post after you particularly invited me and singled me out to "put my head up" in your ID WAKE thread...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quinny the Great, a phenomena in the modern era of harness racing - no doubt going to be the Grand Circuit champion again this year.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Can't believe this thread has only had 2,206 views, should be 20,000. Obviously a lot out there still can't stomach the thought of ITMQ being the greatest.

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    ITMQ has won most GC races = 11. 7 in Perth against FFA opposition and locals who dont even go East...and was given an ID in NZ when he didnt actually win the race...
    Now Brycey, u still havent replied to my ID post after you particularly invited me and singled me out to "put my head up" in your ID WAKE thread...
    Ash, I notice you're still on about W.A. horses who don't even go east as you say. Can you blame them, when archaic flight arrangements means a half way trip around the world to either get there or
    return home. A farcical situation when the only option open to ITMQ, I'V and MMM was a twelve hour trip to Melbourne and then wait for a flight to Perth, or, three hours to NZ and then home.
    No wonder Tony Svilicich is not keen to race his horses over east and decided on a three day road trip across the Nullabor to Perth. With all the stake money in Perth it isn't necessary to venture away
    but if you want our horses over there, improve your travelling arrangements. Just a little reminder how tough our horses are over here; MMM gets off float on Wednesday, back at GP Friday winning over
    2536 metres in 1:56:7 - an amazing horse.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 03-12-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Ash, I notice you're still on about W.A. horses who don't even go east as you say. Can you blame them, when archaic flight arrangements means a half way trip around the world to either get there or
    return home. A farcical situation when the only option open to ITMQ, I'V and MMM was a twelve hour trip to Melbourne and then wait for a flight to Perth, or, three hours to NZ and then home.
    No wonder Tony Svilicich is not keen to race his horses over east and decided on a three day road trip across the Nullabor to Perth. With all the stake money in Perth it isn't necessary to venture away
    but if you want our horses over there, improve your travelling arrangements. Just a little reminder how tough our horses are over here; MMM gets off float on Tuesday, back at GP Friday winning over
    2536 metres in 1:56:7 - an amazing horse.
    Pure Steel...how often was he in the East in comparison to todays "tough" Perth horses Roddy?
    Funny, i have mentioned Steelo in comparison to Quinn few times before to you and you havent replied to me about that comparison... silence says a lot.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Gday Craig
    Some of the owners bought a full brother to him last year from memory. 2yo now (THEMIGHTYNADAL). Any news how he coming along?
    Cheers
    More questions sorry. The name TheMightyQuinn comes from?? Can't be the song? Song about an eskimo. Gets cold in NZ but not that cold? There a full sister 3yo am told too. Called TheMighty..sumfin. 2yo Nadal the tennis star. Quinn??? Young Quinn??

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Pure Steel...how often was he in the East in comparison to todays "tough" Perth horses Roddy?
    Funny, i have mentioned Steelo in comparison to Quinn few times before to you and you havent replied to me about that comparison... silence says a lot.
    Hello Ashley( I presume),
    Back in those days Pure Steel, Village Kid, Preux Chevalier did spend extended
    periods in the east because flights from Perth to Melbourne and particularly Sydney were so few they were almost non existent. The big money back then, was in the east, but not so much these days. Pretty good explanation me thinks.

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Can't believe this thread has only had 2,206 views, should be 20,000. Obviously a lot out there still can't stomach the thought of ITMQ being the greatest.
    Incredible. In the seven hours I've posted this another 200 views have been added.

+ Reply to Thread