+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KT

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    That's Hilton Donaldson.
    Ahh yes. Thanks triplev.

triplev123
    Geeze KT misses a lot of what goes on in a race. I think he needs to get himself along to his nearest OPSM. He called one last night as having dropped out, missing the very obvious big check that it copped after having one break stride right in front and drag it back through the field.

Member Yearling maestro will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Lolz at you having hand-sex with WA harness racing though - not even going to waste my time arguing with you there.
    If it's not the best racing in Australia, where is ?

Bring back KT !!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    If it's not the best racing in Australia, where is ?

Bring back KT !!
    Victoria by the length of the Eyre Highway.

triplev123
    ...some 1675 km as I recall. It went on and on and on...like a Gough Whitlam speech.

Member Gelding Village Kid will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Craig Kavanagh
    Occupation
    Finance
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    MACCA is THE BEST CALLER that NSW Harness Racing has had for a long time. Years and years ago Ian Craig used to call the races at HP and he was pretty good. There was another bloke who I think is now on ABC Radio, might even be on the ABC Grandstand thing, who also used to call the races at HP at one time, his name escapes me but for some reason in my head I can hear his voice calling a horse that Brian Hancock used to train/drive by the name of Bundanoon. A very,very young Howard James also took a few spins behind that horse. Geeze, that was way, way back when the replays of the HP races used to be shown free to air late of a Friday night on Channel 2 here in Sydney.

Wasn't a guy called Farren Hotham on ABC was it Triplev? Have a few old Miracle Miles on tape at home of Westburn Grants when I was a kid and he use to to do the calling for Channel 2..back when you'd somethimes still get the big races on Free to air.

Hilton Donaldson's call of the MM was great, but gee he can butcher a photo finish over her in Adelaide doing the gallops. If Hilton calls yours winning by a nose you can just about throw away your ticket.

+ Reply to Thread