I'm flying to China tomorrow PM for a few days but I'm all set for Friday. Got to love the early fixed odds and the live replays @ harness.org

I like Cullens Impact in the opener. I was on him last week. He had a nice cart into it but they scooted him in 27 & change and he just missed. No gate speed and he'll have to come from last but I think Art Trader will insure a solid tempo.

I was on Mister Anthony last week, I'm backing up again. I think he'll rest the lead away from the 4 then either hold or sit on Lanercost, I hope the latter. I think he's a big chance of finishing over the top. Quinella'd them up too, tossing the 4 in for value in the Tri.

I was on Pacific Playgirl last week (tipped it here). I took $19 fixed, paid $25 but I'm not complaining. She drops in grade too ... so I've backed Elixir She'll get a great trip on the engine and can reel off a very quick 1/4. If left alone, she can pinch it. Nice mare. Playgirl the danger, I've Quinella's them up with the 2 in for the Tri.

Then over to the last (thread below) I'm keen on Horace Foxley. I've tossed all four horses into an All-Up for a Place.

@ Melton, I like Kidinacandyshop in the 5th. With Kyema out wide and speed all the way across the front, one of which is an Emma Stewart stablemate, it should be solidly run. Write off last week, this guy is ready to win an M0.

I finally caught Georgetown @ Terang and when a good horse like him finally gets an ounce of luck invariably they back it up sooner rather than later. There's all sorts of incentives for time but I don't think it's a factor. The 3 probably crosses the 1 leaving Georgetown parked. He can dominate from there once the brakes go on. I hope Langdon is listening

I was on Sinbad Bay with Langdon when he beat Exceptionally Smooth in a protest one night at the Valley and declared Beefy T in the Chariots when he won it. I got 20's I think from memory. Those were the days.

Good Luck on the punt !!