Junior Member Yearling Alcyone will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Fairley
    Occupation
    General Manager
    Horses
    Baby Bling, Kayes Memory, Nonchalant, Fi

Vale Greg Snudden

Just a note to advise that fellow Forum Member Greg Snudden passed away on Tuesday.

His Funeral Notice is below:

SNUDDEN
    Gregory
    John.
    At Narrandera, on Tuesday, March 19, 2013. Late of Manderlay Road, Narrandera. Much loved husband of Meryl. Cherished father and father in law of Paul & Heidi, Dale & Kate and Shaun. Adored Pop of Sam & Sophie
    Aged 67 years.

Resting peacefully in
    Gods care.

The relatives and friends of the late Gregory Snudden are respectfully informed that a graveside will take place at the Leeton Lawn Cemetery on Friday, March 22, 2013. commencing at 2.00 pm.

In lieu of flowers donations will be gratefully accepted at the service on behalf of Can Assist Narrandera.

Les Watkins & Son
    Pty Ltd
    A.F.D.A. & F.D.A.
    of NSW Ltd
    Funeral Directors
    of Narrandera
    Ph: (02) 6959 2062
    Leeton
    Ph: (02) 6953 3499

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    That is just the saddest news to come home to on a Friday night, thankyou Adam for letting us know. I thoroughly enjoyed Clumsys contributions and had no idea of his passing. Even though we sometimes never get to meet fellow members face to face, you still feel a real connection with most. If his family ever read this this forum then they should know his comments were well received by most. I asked him one day what relation he was to Shaun and of course he said "Shaun is my son" and I have followed Shauns training efforts ever since. To Shaun and his family, my deepest condolences to you all. Brad

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    I am sure Greg would have got a great kick out of seeing Renayben saluting the judge in the second at Wagga tonight, on her best behaviour and rising to the occasion.

Great Stuff !!!

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Condolences go out to Greg's family! Very sad news.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Thanks Adam,
    very sad news indeed, Greg's views were respected by all on this forum, and getting everyone's respect on here is not something many can claim.

my heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family, they must be doing it tough at the moment.
    Dan

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    that is just awful news. My condolences to the whole Snudden family

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Thanks Adam,
    very sad news indeed, Greg's views were respected by all on this forum, and getting everyone's respect on here is not something many can claim.

my heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family, they must be doing it tough at the moment.
    Dan
    Terrible news. Greg took the time recently to say some very kind and encouraging words to my son re his aspirations of becoming a race caller. Our sympathies to the family as well.
    Paul and Luke

aussiebreno
    Sad news. Condolences to the family. As others have said, was good to see Renayben get up at Wagga on Fri night.

+ Reply to Thread