Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It's not Sushi Sushi that worries Elizabeth Heath - it's the Kiwis!

triplev123
    Hahahahahaha. That's nasty.

Junior Member Weanling threewisemen will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    fixed odds out in australia has sushi $1.40 major mark $7 terror to love $8 excel stride $8.5 royal verdict $15... will sushi take the sit

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I wouldn't think so cause he would be to worried about the horse he handed up to handing up which would leave him 3 back the pegs, i think he's good enough to lead and win my only worry would be Major Mark getting the easy run on his back and using the sprint lane.

Real Name
    Unknown
    im starting to think $15 for royal verdict are very good odds.... race may be run to suit him???

triplev123
    Major Mark is Sushi's danger. He will try to sit the pocket and suck Sushi's blood all the way to the passing lane.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    If Sushi Sushi leads and holds there will be pressure put on from the start and i expect some move's so it could really set it up for a number of horses. Royal Verdicts odds are attractive.

triplev123
    I can't remember the last time there was genuine pressure at the start of a race in NZ.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Couldn't agree with you more triple. Too many of our races are not aggressive enough in the first 2 furlongs. Too much respect is given one or two horses. Can't see that happening tonight though.

Real Name
    Unknown
    $500,000 group 1 derby.... triple there will be early pressure... if so sushi will hand up to excel stride

nat
    Royal Verdict and De Lovely at odds for me

+ Reply to Thread