Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: It's not Sushi Sushi that worries Elizabeth Heath - it's the Kiwis!

triplev123
    I've got my doubts Don & threewise. I think the mentality is so deeply rooted in the driving psyche over there that I'm not so sure there'll be any genuine pressure early. That is basically how Auckland Reactor has managed to skate for so long. Besides...who is going to willingly make themselves the chopping block and pressure him enough to hand up? If they take him on they will pay a terrible price. Add to that the fact that it's very doubtful Greg Sugars will feel the need hand up to anyone based on the Heat win last week. He sat like a Cigar Store Indian down the stretch and the horse won unextended. He knows how many gears the horse has. As I mentioned to someone else, watch the way he absolutely shredded them in the VIC Derby.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Sushi Sushi was just awsome and Excell Stride well i better not say what i think.

Junior Member Weanling threewisemen will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    what about royal verdicts run... nearly jumped in greg sugars lap. great lead all the way victory by sushi

+ Reply to Thread