Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile 2013

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Miracle Mile 2013

Terror To Love
    Christen Me
    Mah Sish
    Excel Stride
    Caribbean Blaster
    Smoken Up
    Chariot King
    ?
    ?
    ?
    What are your thoughts folks.
    Barrier draw all important naturally.
    Lance will want to lead, can he do it again? Said to be fresher for this MM than his previous but of course older...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Too early for any full blown confidence in a selection Ash, as you say the barrier draw vital when assessing the chances, but barring mishaps like A FLAT TYRE (Grrrr), Christen Me, ultra-impressive in the Chariots, is my on top horse. He really IS the next big thing.

Member Gelding Grinder will become famous soon enough Grinder's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dave Solosy
    Occupation
    Grumpy man
    Caribbean Blaster looked slick tonight in the Stampede over 1200, rating sub 1:50.
    Excel Stride's last performance over a mile was super impressive, also. Looks like he might be hitting top form at the right time.
    And, of course, Terror To Love is desperate to nail this one to boost his credentials as a future sire.
    What ever happens, they must break 1:50 this year, given good track conditions.

Junior Member Foal Karinya will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ryan Alewood
    Occupation
    Regional Facility MGR
    I was impressed with Chariot King tonight in the Newcastle Mile. I am not sure if they are coming over or not but I have been impressed with Bettor Cover Lover since its return from injury. Ran some good races in NSW from bad barrier draws and rand 3rd in the Auckland Cup. Excel Stride I think can run time. Regardless Lance will run them along so should be great.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    No doubt Excel Stride is humming along at present, fairly convincing at Newcastle tonight. I admire Chariot Kings honesty every time he steps out and was even cheering him home over the top of Excel tonight (even though I backed Sixpence who was being fairly conservatively driven before she struck terminal interference). Would love to see Tappy win a MM but Chariot King would need absolutely everything to go right for him. Still Christen Me for now.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Whatever barrier,Smoken Up to lead,Christen Me to blowse him in a THRILLER.Time? Sub '49.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Smoken Up and Christen Me both confirmed today as NON starters

aussiebreno
    Bugger. There is usually one or two out of their grade in the Mile, but with those three confirmed non-starters (Im Themightyquinn, Smoken Up and Christen Me) it will be a sub par Mile. Still will be a good race with Blaster, Mah Sish, Excel Stride, Terror To Love and whoever else..Chariot King prob one. Those 5 with the 3 confirmed non-starters would have been one hell of a race!

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Smoken Up and Christen Me both confirmed today as NON starters
    Knew Christen Me's connections were considering staying at home, they had been umming and ahhing for a while before deciding no MM at this stage. That 4 yr old had a second to none chance of winning what Breno has labelled a sub-par Mile field, no ITMQ or SU going around. What is going on here? In years gone by horses would run through brick walls to get a start in the race. Excel Stride has the race at his mercy!

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    I would like to see Chariot King get a start. He's run in the Newcastle Mile was impressive, it would be a big thrill for Tappy to win a MM. I will have a few bucks on him this week from the draw and if he can get into the MM I will be cheering him all the way.

+ Reply to Thread